ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Chanhassen

Auto Glass
Auto Painting
Auto Service
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi
St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

01/13/2014

With being a graduate student in engineering and basic understanding of cars, insurance, and looking up parts cost, I had a rough estimate in my head for the repairs. Right from the get-go when I walked in the door I felt like I was treated like a child and not an adult. The gentlemen handling my vehicle had a very condescending tone, and I got the impression he believed I was clueless and a burde...

Description of Work
Replaced lower fog lamp and blinker. Replaced tie rods. Replaced windshield (covered by insurance and not included in approximate cost). Reattached bumper to wheel well. Realigned tires.

08/27/2013

We took the car in on 8/7/2013. ABRA employees kept us informed on a daily basis about their progress on the repairs.When there was a short delay in getting one repacement part, they called to inform us and told us when the work would be completed. They also worked closely with our insurance company, so that all the arrangements (including the use of a temporary replacemnt car) were handled withou...

Description of Work
The car had extensive hail damage. Some of the parts (eg.windshield, hood and trunk) had to be replaced. Most of the car had to be repainted.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto glass

12/03/2012

I was very satisfied with the work done and will surely recommend Abra in Chanhassen, MN. The final costs matched the estimates that were provided. Additionally, when I told my insurance company where I was going to have the work done (after I had already obtained the estimates), my agent said that she highly recommends Abra in Chanhassen to her clients.

Description of Work
I was rear-ended at a stop light in my 2011 Honda Odyssey. The cost to the person who hit me was about $660. The back bumper light was broken and there were a lot of scratches and gouges. Light had to be replaced plus custom painting and bumper repair. At the same time I had some work done on the passenger side: had a big dent in the rear wheel well and huge scratch on rear passenger side sliding door from a parking lot attack (person did not leave me a note - surprise! surprise! - so this was my expense). Also, someone else had previously hit the passenger side of my car above the rear wheel with a shopping cart in a separate parking lot attack and left a long scratch (looked deliberate since I always park away from other cars due to being a new car). That person also did not leave an note with a name and insurance information - surprise! surprise! This, too, was my expense. Insurance did not cover since these were separate incidents and the total cost to me ($900) was less than deductible for the separate incidents. The passenger side of the car looks brand new, can't tell where the dent was and the paint job on the scratches and wheel well blended seamlessly with the original paint color. Can't tell by looking at the car that there was ever any damage.

05/27/2012

I chose 2 providers from Angies list and got estimates from both for repairs. Abra was $300 less than the other. Butch, the apparent manager was very familiar with our insurance company and their policies recarding repairs and rating consequences. Our insurance company informed us this shop was one of their authorized shops. He provided the estimate very quickly. I informed him I would need a car ...

Description of Work
We had a large dent in the rear quarter panel and door of our car which required and received repair.

05/23/2012

I was surprised that they could do the work so fast, within a few days of getting the estimate, and their guess as to how long the job would take were right on.

Description of Work
Note: This was work covered by an insurance claim, so I didn't actually spend anything.They repaired my car after I was rear-ended.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair