Solomon, Dr. M. Hugh

With Angi since October 2008

Urology

10/26/2015

My surgery was October of 2014. I am continuing check ups with him.

Description of Work
He did surgery and removed all of the cancer in my body.

12/12/2014

With God's good grace, my pathology report and PSA test both came back negative. I am cancer free and I am thankful to both God and Dr. Solomon.

Description of Work
Dr. Solomon diagnosed my prostrate cancer and began with a treatment called "active surveillance" for two years. Dr. Solomon detected that my cancer was growing and recommended that my prostrate be removed. The spirit of God was in his hands and my cancerous prostrate was successfully removed.

08/13/2013

I would recommend Dr. M. Hugh Solomon at Huron Valley Urology Associates. He's a very caring and patient doctor. He's willing to spend a lot of time with you if need be, makes you feel comfortable with your problems, and anything he can do to help you he does. . The staff are very good, very patient, very caring, and they just really make you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. As long...

Description of Work
Dr. M. Hugh Solomon at Huron Valley Urology Associates is my urologist who I see once a year.

05/06/2013

Excellent. Cancer-free. PSA is zero.

Description of Work
Follow-up to prostate surgery.

06/15/2012

Very well. Was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism.

Description of Work
Annual check-up

06/15/2012

The doctor is excellent. The surgery was complicated by heart problems and the fact that my husband was on a medication to thin his blood after a stent placement. Dr. Solomon worked with the cardiologist to develop procedures that protected my husband from excessive bleeding while the doctor removed the cancer. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explained the procedures and the risks. Throughout, we felt we had the best doctor for the situation. Afterwards, recovery was made easier by the doctor's obvious pleasure with the success of the procedures.

Description of Work
kidney cancer

04/19/2012

I think he is absolutely wonderful and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very extremely competent and very nice. He uses a physician assistant and she is extremely competent also. He has excellent communication skills and I would continue to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I was there for routine services on my last visit.

02/03/2012

We have used Dr. Soloman since 2009. We've been satisfied with his services provided. He's very caring. He's just an all around nice guy.

Description of Work
Dr. Soloman is a urologist. My husband saw him for a checkup.

12/19/2011

He retired after I saw him. They were outstanding. I would use this practice in the future; in fact, I have recommended them to family members. My wife and I both used their services because we were suffering from kidney stones at that time.

Description of Work
Dr. M. Hugh Solomon of Huron Valley Urology is my urologist. I had multiple kidney stones. They ordered the MRIs and X-rays. They did a stint; they did a lithotripsy, when they actually used sonic waves to decompose the kidney stones.

07/13/2011

It could not have been better from start to finish. He found my cancer when most said it was nothing and saved my life. 6 weeks after surgery, it is though I never had it.

Description of Work
I had a slightly elevated PSA blood test but still way inside the normal range. Dr. Soloman recommended an ulta sound which found a suspicious prostate area which he immediately performed a biopsy which showed an agressive prostate cancer that was 35% of the prostate and a gleason score of 8. He scheduled a Saturday appointment where he spent as much time as wanted to review treatments, side effects and education on the historical results of each treatment and his recommended approach. He spent 3 hours and then gave me his home phone number to call anytime with questions. he recommended i see other experts and stressed that I should choose the doctor I would be most confident in and if that was not him, he would be happy to help in anyother way I wanted. I feel he truely has your best interests at heart. I chose him to do a radical Da Vinci prostate removal. Due to the agressive nature of my cancer, he cleared a space on his calander where the other places I visited could not do it for weeks even though they agreed waiting was dangerous to my health. Dr. Soloman performed the surgery with complete removal af all cancer and minimal surgery restrictions as the Da Vinci uses 6 small incisions. I could not be happier. I also called him at home 4 times to discuss questions before and after surgery and he was happy I c alled and gladly helped me.

Urologist.