Grekin Skin Institute

With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 80 patients per day. To see if a provider is board certified go to abms.org....

04/09/2017

Been going here for 20 years! Love Dr. Grekin and the whole office staff! They have went above and beyond for my concerns and needs! Very up to date with the newest treatments for skin conditions..also have their own facial acne treatment products. I Highly recommend

Description of Work
Psoriasis treatment UVB light treatment

11/20/2014

I saw Dr. Holand and she was so great, I loved her. She answered so that I would understand her and know what she was talking about. She was very nice and things that I didn't expect her to do she recommended.

Description of Work
I used Grekin Skin Institute to see a dermatologist. It was for a general check up.

06/16/2014

The last time I was there, I walked in to make an appointment and they took me in right away. It's usually pretty easy to get an appointment at any time of day. They're courteous, professional, quick, and thorough.

Description of Work
I recently went to Grekin Skin Institute.

06/08/2014

The doctor was informative and answered my questions.

Description of Work
Skin cancer scan and removal of 2 moles.

09/23/2013

The appointment went great and the wait time was minimal. The staff eased my sons fears about having his wart on his hand treated and I would highly recommend this office for any Dermatology needs.

Description of Work
My son was seen for a wart on his hand. The office staff was very informative and caring.

Dermatology