Apsey, Dr. Gregory S.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2012

We take a warm and welcoming family approach to dental care. We take pride in our treatments and lasting relationships with our patients. Our top priority is excellent results for each patient and our goal is to make patients of all ages feel comfortable here. Dr. Gregory Apsey and his caring staff have dedicated themselves to the highest quality dental care for the people of Macomb County for over 25 years. No Insurance? No Problem! Our Discount Dental Plan is here for you with complimentary services and big savings on treatment. •Interest Free Payment Program •Most Insurances Accepted •Early Morning, Evening, and Saturday Appointments Available •Same Day Emergency Care •Friendly, Caring Staff •Russian Speaking Assistant •No Waiting. You will be seen promptly. NEW PATIENT SPECIAL Only $29 Includes Exam, X-Ray, and Consultation A printed copy of this offer must be presented at services. Limited time offer....

Henke, Dr. Natalie E.

Henke, Dr. Natalie E.

1 general dentist, 1 prosthodontist, 1 endodontist on staff, 5 hygienists, discount for prepayment of treatment, care Credit financing of dental treatment. To see if this provider is board certified go to: http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.

07/29/2017

Dr. Apsey is part of a study group, which looks at each case and provides a consultative approach to care. He is careful to make suggestions and usually has brought your individual case to his group consult discussions. Very thorough and has been my dentist and that of my kids since 2003!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Orthodontic care

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure serving your dental needs for all the years!

06/03/2017

Simply perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Root canal's, feelings bridges, braces,mouth guards and cosmetic dentistry. I don't hesitate to smile! It's perfect, and I am very picky. His stuff is amazing office is spotless. The name of the office smile brightly is totally reflected to his awesome and amazing work.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my general dentist.

01/14/2015

Everything went great. Teeth nice and clean. Consultation informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my teeth cleaned and a consultation with the dentist for a tooth extraction.

09/10/2014

I have been a patient of his for around ten years. He has a great bedside manner. He pays attention to detail and is very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Apsey is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

Family Dentistry, Braces, Cosmetic, Restorative, Sedation Dentistry, Root Canal Therapy, Tooth Extractions, Bonding, Veneers, Kor Teeth Whitening, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Implant Reconstruction, Non-Surgical Gum Treatment, Dentures

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available