Henry Ford Medical Center - Taylor

Pediatrics - Primary Care
Neuroscience - Neurology
Hospitals - General

06/10/2014

Physical. Very professional. Very patient with the many questions I had. Communicated everything thoroughly and wanted follow up and several concerns. Although I was in exam room for a while, it seems that way for anyone. I was asked if a doctor training with dr Rowe was allowed in the room with us. She was always concerned about my well being and questions. She gave great suggestions and told me ...

06/04/2012

He is thorough and accurate.

Description of Work
Michael Workings, MD, is my internist and primary care physician.

09/02/2009

He has a good understanding of my needs and doesn?t try to push things that I don?t require. He has a good bedside manner and communicates well with me. His office staff is friendly as well.

Description of Work
Dr. Michael Workings is my primary care physicians and I have been going to him for around 5 years.

08/26/2009

He is excellent and just fabulous overall. Firstly he tries to figure out the matter and correct it. He is open to experimenting to find a solution which had helped me get a better vision.

Description of Work
Dr. Skarf is my ophthalmologist.

Category ophthalmology

05/21/2009

Everything has gone very well. She is very professional, and very friendly.

Description of Work
I have seen her for around 3-5 years.

Category dermatologist