Authentic Living Center Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

2525 Crooks Rd Ste 101

Troy, MI 48084

Our center for Holistic Health promotes healing of your mind, body, and spirit all under one roof. Services are performed by high quality, certified/licensed practitioners in a beautiful calm environment. Our founder, Dr. Theresa Pigott, has been a practiticing Chiropractor since 1993 and was the first certified NET (Neuro Emotional Technique see www.netmindbody.com) practitioner in the State of Michigan. Please call or visit our website for more information, as our fees and services vary. Colleen Porter- Acupuncturist, Dr Theresa Pigott, Regina Roberts - Chiropractor, Mary Vallie- Hypnotherapist, Dr Zahoor- Naturopath, Stacy Hansen- Massage Therapist...

09/10/2013

Cynthia T.

All of the outside stuff was great (office, etc.) but the treatments in and of themselves weren't as effective as they could have been.

Description of Work
Had acupuncture for sleep issues which were somewhat effective but I still had issues so had to go elsewhere.

Category acupuncture

01/13/2013

Gary L.

I will most definitely be going back.

Description of Work
Went to see the accupunturist Colleen for a bad shoulder and ruptured achilles tendon. Wow, have been twice and have received so much relief! I've been to accupuncturists around the country and she is definitely one of the best. Takes her time to get a history and listens to the complaint. She is highly educated and experienced and I definitely recommend!!

Category chiropractor,acupuncture,alternative medicine,massage therapy,chinese medicine,hypnotherapy

Thank you for the postive feedback. We are happy to hear that you are doing well.

10/23/2012

Eugene S.

Lost 35 pounds in 4 weeks.

Description of Work
Weight loss through hypnosis.

Category hypnotherapy

We thank you for your postive feedback.

06/19/2012

Cynthia K.

My acupuncturist was with me every step of they during my fertility treatments. They also go with you on the day of your procedure and give you a treatment just prior to and post implantation. I do feel the treatments helped and provide a source of relaxation.

Description of Work
I utilized the services of massage for pain management and acupuncture for fertility and IVF procedures.

06/15/2012

Noah M.

Overall, I rate them highly.

Description of Work
I used Authentic Living Center Inc for acupuncture.

Category acupuncture

02/21/2012

Carylyn G.

I recommended this facility. It it wasn't for there, I would be a quadriplegic today. The doctor there understands and she cares about you as a person. They do massages also, but I don't use that service.

Category chiropractor

10/25/2010

Carylyn G.

She was truly a life savor. I was having problems with my doctor and she called him to take what action was necessary to get the ball rolling. If it wasn't for her I would be paralyzed. The first day I went to her office I didn't have an appointment and took me in without question. She is WONDERFUL! I am normally very shy and she made me feel very comfortable and safe.

Description of Work
She is my chiropractor.

Category chiropractor

Massage Therapy
    Alternative Med. - General
    Cooking Classes
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Chiropractic Care, NET, Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Allergy Treatments, Massage Therapy, Yoga, NIA, Shaman Healing.