Phoenix Cabinets and Tops

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2007

Phoenix Countertops has offered affordable, top quality products, and installation for over 30 years. We offer a complete line of designs, to handle any and all requirements for any size project. All of our countertops are custom built in our shop by highly skilled fabricators. We also use our very own SEAM SEAL SYSTEM on every seam. Working with Phoenix Countertops means you will get a higher quality product, better and quicker service, and a fresh new look that will ultimately benefit you and your home or business. We offer free estimates and zero percent financing is available. All major credit cards, cash, and personal checks are accepted. We have a showroom available displaying our products. Come see why we are the Designers Choice when choosing cabinetry and countertops. Professionalism, courtesy, and quality are just a few of the traits you will see when working with Phoenix Countertops. Beauty, value, and your satisfaction is what you will RECEIVE when choosing Phoenix Countertop...

Zef's Construction

Zefs Construction Is a family owned business with 15 years of experience. We are a general contractor offering services in General remodeling and custom Interior/exterior painting. Some of the general remodeling skills we acquire are installing and or refinishing hard wood floors, installing laminate flooring, installing tiles and back-splash, demolition work, frame work, rough and finish carpentry, painting interior and exterior and many more.. Our goal is to is to create lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and earning their trust by showing the best performance of high quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices.

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I specialize in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi
The Carpet Guys LLC

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

Offers by The Carpet Guys LLC on Angi

08/28/2017

Excellent. 3 weeks from start to end with the exception of a couple minor items Nate and Anthony, the owners were very hands on.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen cabinets, countertops, bathroom vanities. Refinished hardwood floors and installed back splash tile. This was in April 2014. Many compliments on the job.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

09/08/2016

My experience with this company was a nightmare! They were contracted through Home Depot. I purchased a simple Formica Counter top. What they made was a train wreck. The entire transaction started June 2, 16 it took over 7 weeks to finally have it installed. It was not as promised, there was a huge mismatched miter cut. Because of the mess they made I requested a refund from Home Depot which I got...

Description of Work
Formica Counter Top

Category marble & granite

01/14/2016

Excellent work. Wonderful people to deal with.

Description of Work
Installation of granite counter tops and sink. Finished undersides of kitchen cabinets and added under cabinet lighting with light rail. Rebuilt a damaged kitchen cabinet and reinstalled it.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

12/22/2015

The company was easy to work with. The main contact for my cabinets is a saint. I had such a hard time with the layout design and Anthony was very patient with me going over or changing the design again and again. Great experience from start to finish. We had some blemishes on the cabinets installed and there were no questions asked when they need to be replaced. I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Provided new cabinets for kitchen renovation.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

07/23/2015

Category countertops,home remodeling

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Cabinets, Counter tops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover