Animal Clinic of Sterling Heights

With Angi since March 2006

04/10/2017

We called the night before and they said they were full but to call in the morning. We called in the morning, and when you call first thing in the morning they have openings and they take and fill you in. They were able to take me the next day. They took care of her problem and diagnosed it quickly. They sent us on our way with her meds and off we went. They're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Special visit.

02/03/2017

This is the only vet my dog has known.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time visit for puppy.

02/03/2017

We have been going to them since 2011.All the vets they have, they are very good with the animals. They react well with the animals as well as you. They were so wonderful when my dog had to be put down. They were good for us and for him. The only vet my dog ever went to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up for cat neuter and de-claw.

09/14/2015

I have been displeased with there service for a while, but today was the last straw for my wife and I. Our dog was diagnosed with Cushings disease about 2 years ago. The first vet we went to was unable to come to a conclusion, but our dog had very uncommon symptoms for Cushings. We went here for a second opinion and she was successfully diagnosed and has been on medication ever since and is doing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This veterinarian has consistently failed to provide adequate service expected.

02/04/2015

The vets are very nice and professional, well organized. They're professional. They love the animals. They're trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Animal Clinic of Sterling Heights. It was a visit for shots and well checkup for my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians & animal care hospital.