Amazing Floors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

33114 Dequindre Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48310

Amazing Floors is a locally owned and operated Flooring Company offering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, and Tile flooring. We deliver an amazing experience from start to finish for every flooring job. Visit our showroom today to explore our diverse selection of flooring products....

hardwood floors (11)flooring (11)tile installation (2)carpet installation (1)

01/02/2021

Could not be happier. Amazing floors was very responsive and professional. They came out to the house and showed us a bunch of carpet samples. We thought we would go into the store and check out even more and we are happy we did. Great selection and fair pricing. Had to have my floor leveled and they did a terrific job. What I thought was gonna be a big problem, they fixed in a couple of hours. In...

Description of Work
New Carpet in family room

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

09/19/2020

Amazing Floors really is amazing! I had to buy a house from out of state due to Covid and the floors needed refinishing. They took care of everything. Frank talked me through all the choices offering great advice throughout the process. Could not believe how beautiful the floors were when I finally saw them! This is a trustworthy and reliable company with outstanding customer service - highly, hig...

Description of Work
refinish of hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business, as well as the review. Glad you are pleased.

08/26/2020

Excellent quality work, no material waste and job completed within time frame provided.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/12/2020

Overall Frank & Daniel were very professional. May want to ask for a Forman or point person on day 1 to go over contract so everyone is on the same page & things will go much smoother.

Description of Work
Sand & buff hardwood floors & vinyl plank kitchen floor install

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/02/2020

great they did great job took care of all the little areas and never were anything but positive....including an area that had to be rebuilt at a reasonable cost unknown at time of original quote...also great timing.

Description of Work
refinish wood floors

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

06/09/2020

They provided an estimate the same day however over-quoted by approximately 130 sq ft. compared to my other quote.

Description of Work
Small remodel 3 bedrooms hallway and living room 650-700 sqft.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. I wanted to take the time to personally respond to your review. While you may think that we built up your square footage to too much, I can only tell you that we are an honest company and do not do things like that. Your project is for a living room, hallway, and 3 bedrooms in a standard ranch home layout. we quoted for 620 square feet of sand & refinish of the hardwo...

05/07/2019

Terrible. I set up an appointment with Amazing Floors weeks ago. When they failed to show after 40 minutes today, I called them. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but his only excuse was "It's crazy today." I would have expected a phone call to notify me of a late arrival,(and I would have forgiven that) but they did not call. If you want reliable service, I would NOT recommend Amazi...

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

08/30/2018

Daniel was excellent to work with. He always responded to our questions and phone calls immediately and worked around our schedules to get the job complete. Flooring looks great! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Install Bamboo Flooring

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure to work for you .We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to install your floors .

06/08/2018

If you plan to pull out carpet and install new hardwood floors, I can't say enough good things about Amazing Floors. Daniel was a pleasure to work with from the start. He went out of his way to explain everything to me, from the differences among products to the way the job would be handled. He was totally responsive to calls and texts when I had questions which is a huge deal for me. When I chose...

Description of Work
Installed 400 Sq Ft of hardwood flooring

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] .it was a pleasure to work with you too.

06/06/2018

Excellent. Work was done over the holidays so as I didn't miss any work. Daniel was courteous and knowledgeable and his crew was efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Would hire in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Old floors removed and new floors installed lower level, hallway and stairs with landings.

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] .It was a pleasure to meeting you.

Quality hardwood flooring products at low prices including professional hardwood flooring installation and refinishing services in Metro Detroit MI. Large selection of beautiful tiles for every tile flooring project. Get a free estimate and expert installation with Amazing Floors LLC. Top quality laminate and vinyl flooring products and installation service for residential and high-traffic areas. Sanding & Refinishing Re-discover the original beauty of your old floors.

Visa, Discover, Check, American Express, MasterCard