Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

480 Ansley Dr

Saint Joseph, MI 49085

We are a growing dental practice and have been in this location since 2005, and in practice since 2000. We offer complete preventive & restorative dental care services such as dental implants, endodontics (root canals), crowns, bridges, dentures, partials, tooth colored fillings, extractions, veneers, teeth whitening, and much more....

06/16/2014

The work was done within the time estimated. The crown is made right in the office so it saves a step having to have several appointments. I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
I needed a crown. He was able to model the remaining tooth structure in such a way that did not require extra work or cost. He and the dental assistant explained each step in the process ahead of time. Everyone is very friendly and customer oriented.

09/16/2013

Friendly office and thorough exam/cleaning.

Description of Work
General cleaning/exam

06/10/2013

He is very friendly. He makes you feel comfortable. It is clean. I don't like going to the dentist. I don't mind going to the dentist anymore. They know who you are when you walk in. The staff are friendly and always have a smile on their face. They always say "good morning." The first time I ever went my teeth were really bad. They explained to me a better way to take care of my teeth and it made a difference.

Description of Work
I used Dr. David Ronto for general dentistry.

Category endodontics,dentists,periodontics

02/13/2012

I love him, he’s the best. I would rate him highly overall. Depending on what I’m having done, I would not rate him too highly on his availability; because he is very popular and good, I have to schedule way ahead. But I can go right in if I have an emergency. Everyone in his office is really nice. I would continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. David Ronto is my dentist. I last went for a cleaning.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates

How is Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates overall rated?

Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates open?

Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates provide

Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Does Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates offer a senior discount?

No, Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates offer?

Dr. David Ronto DDS & Associates offers the following services: General dentistry including implants, root canals, crowns, bridges, dentures, partials, tooth colored fillings, extractions, veneers, teeth whitening, and much more.