Gary Fowle, OD & Associates, PLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2012

Eye Care - Optometry

Full service eyecare. Established 1983. 7 employees and 2 optometrists...

01/06/2016

A thorough eye exam was done. The office has up to date equipment to check on eye conditions besides providing a prescription for eyeglasses. Very pleased. Eyeglasses can be purchased there as well if you so choose. Can't comment on that part since eyeglasses were purchased elsewhere. Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam.

01/17/2014

My experience was very good and feel that my eye exam was very thorough without being excessive. The staff were very helpful obtaining my insurance information to help me to decide on eye glass purchase and helped work within my budget. I will definitely return!

Description of Work
I relocated to Rockford and needed a new place for eye exams. I was able to schedule an appointment for the following day. The staff were very friendly and professional.

08/23/2012

Dr. Fowle's office has always been professional in their interaction with me. I've never had a bad experience.

Description of Work
My experience with Dr. Fowle has always been a positive one. He is friendly and courteous, and I feel I receive good eye care.

04/13/2012

I have been using him for 3 years. He is very very thorough. I was there for a Comcast adjustment and trying to wear glasses. He is very very conscientious, I had been there 4 times to adjust the contacts and to be sure they were going to work. He is very detail oriented. The office staff is excellent. There is nothing about that office that I have any questions or concerns about. They were recomm...

Description of Work
Dr. Fowle is my optometrist.

Category optometrist

Comprehensive eyecare for all ages, eyeglasses, contact lenses,Lasik co-management. medical eyecare. Participating provider for medicare, Priority Health, VSP, Eyemed and others

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover