Chessie Tax, LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Financial Planning

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1424 Catalpa Dr

Rochester, MI 48307

Chessie Tax, LLC offers reasonably-priced income tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses, trusts and estates. We also offer bookkeeping, income tax planning, and business planning services. We can also represent our clients before the Internal Revenue Service. We work with most of our clients virtually, enabling a stress-free tax preparation process designed around your busy schedule. Our president, Erik O. Klumpp, EA is an Enrolled Agent with the IRS and has over 16 years of income tax preparation and review experience. 10% discount available for teachers. Call for a free estimate....

03/27/2021

Erik was amazing! He listened to my concerns, suggested a plan, and filed my current taxes and helped me create a plan for future taxes. I am so grateful!

Description of Work
My 2020 Taxes Filed

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

04/13/2020

From my very first call to Erik a couple of yrs ago I can’t say enough on how AMAZING, PATIENT and most importantly KNOWLEDGABLE he is. I have recommended Erik to several people and they too also have been EXTREMELY satisfied with his services! No need to look elsewhere!

Description of Work
End of year taxes.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

02/26/2020

Excellent!

Description of Work
Fed and State tax returns.

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

03/22/2018

Very smooth. Erik is very knowledgeable and provides financial advice on how to minimize taxes. He also provides us financial planning to maximize earnings on our investments, and help us meet our needs during retirement.

Description of Work
Federal and state tax returns

Category accountant,financial advisor

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

08/21/2017

Excellent! The amendments were quite detailed.

Description of Work
1040 amendments preparation

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

02/07/2017

I am in the military and out of state but have never had any issues getting my taxes completed very quickly. I was able to complete everything online and by email with the programs Chessie Tax uses. I look forward to using Chessie Tax again in the future.

Description of Work
Chessie Tax helped me with my taxes.

Work Completed On 02/07/2017

02/04/2017

I hate doing taxes and getting all of the information together. Chessie Tax makes it super easy and this is the 3rd year in a row that we have used them. Even though I'm out of state, Chessie uses the Intuit software. It was fairly straight forward to set up, and it made uploading all of my documents a breeze--no more printing things out and bundling them together to mail off, I can just save the ...

Description of Work
Yearly tax prep and filing

Work Completed On 01/24/2017

02/01/2017

I've had no issues. I've always felt I've received what I felt was my max refund. The process is pretty straightforward, streamlined and secure. I was able to submit all my documentation online and deal with everything else over the phone. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
I've had Chessie complete my taxes for the past 4 years. Over the years I've added rental property, my spouse worked internationally, and have had some share distributions from my company that exceeded the normal tax preparation services. I've had pretty straightforward tax prep in addition to these additional services over the years. I've also used their affiliated firm Chessie Advisors to do some financial advising with equally exceptional service.

Category accountant,financial advisor

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

02/01/2017

Chessie Tax has done a fantastic job preparing our taxes. We've used them for the past few years. They've gone above and beyond to provide us with an easy, straightforward tax preparation experience. They are quick to reply when we've had questions and they gave us great advice to maximize our results. We will be using them for our tax preparation again this year.

Description of Work
I needed tax preparation for my family.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

We offer reasonably-priced tax preparation services to individuals, small business clients and fiduciaries (trust & estate income tax returns). We also offer bookkeeping, tax planning, and business planning services. We can also represent our clients before the Internal Revenue Service. Based in Rochester Hills, Michigan, we have over 16 years of income tax preparation and review experience. 10% discount available for teachers. Our founder, Erik O. Klumpp, EA, is an Enrolled Agent with the IRS.

We do not offer sales tax compliance, or payroll services.