HOGAN INSURANCE

With Angi since July 2010

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Insurance Agencies

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

09/30/2013

Mike Hogan and his staff are friendly, professional, and courteous. They are an independent agency. I use them for all my insurance needs and trust them to do the research to find the best coverage at the best price. I would recommend the Hogan Agency to anyone.

Description of Work
Provided health care insurance.

Category health insurance providers