HAPPY HOUNDS DOG DAY CARE & LODGING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Rescues/Shelters
Animal Training

HAPPY HOUNDS DOG DAY CARE & LODGING . . . Happy Hounds is the only totally cage-free dog day care & lodging facility in greater Detroit. We don't even own a crate or have a dog run! In a homelike atmosphere your dogs play together while at all times supervised. Overnight is cage-free as well where your dog has of choice of many dog beds, sofas, or even climbing into bed with us. We offer peace of mind to the dog owners, and a safe, clean & fun environment for your dog, who will go home having had a happy time with his new 4 legged pals and his new human pals too!...

09/18/2017

If you are looking for top notch dog care, go to Happy Hounds! The staff love and understand dogs. Our dogs get lots of personal attention. There are cameras in the facility so you can watch your dogs while they are there. I like the policy of no drop-offs or pick-ups between 10am-2pm because it keeps the dogs Happy Hounds!!

Description of Work
Daycare and overnight boarding

10/27/2015

Description of Work
I have been using Happy Hounds for daycare and boarding for my dog for the past 6+ years. The staff is wonderful and caring. If you want to be certain your furry friends are cared for and treated extra special, this is the place to take them.

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Great place for boarding if you don't want your dog being caged up at night. My dog has always been happy to go and healthy when picked up.

02/19/2013

Love Happy Hounds and they love my dog. He's been going there at least once a week for the past 4 years. They greet him enthusiastically in the morning when I drop him off and give me a report of how much fun he had when I pick him up. This daycare keeps my high-energy border collie mix happy while I am spending my days at work. Purchasing bulk passes saves money and makes this a very affordable s...

Description of Work
Dog daycare and boarding.

05/04/2012

They do a very good job. They always tell you how the dog does. They take pictures and always have a camera going. They really care about your pets. They are really contentious too.

Description of Work
We use their day care services for our dog.

Category kennels

We offer dog day care, overnight lodging, training classes and grroming services are also available. Dogs are temperament evealuated in a 3-step enrollment process to assure their safety within the cage-free facility. Dogs are supervised 100% of the time and are never caged or crated. Day care is run exactly like a child day care....with lots of toys, pools in the summertime, interaction with staff, play with pooch pals, birthday parties, and holiday parties too!

Dog Walking, In-home pet sitting, or cat care services