PINCKNEY'S AUTO REPAIR CENTER INC

PO BOX 865

Pinckney, MI 48169

09/21/2016

Bill S.

They're competent. They know what they're doing. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pinckney's Auto Repair.

07/20/2016

Daffyd M.

09/04/2015

Sharon S.

Description of Work
They replaced brake pads for me.

05/14/2014

Duane O.

Description of Work
Replaced drive shaft seal and flushed and filled transmission

04/28/2014

Robert P.

12/03/2012

A J M.

The guys at Pinckney Auto did a great job for a fair price. The vehicle was ready for pick up as promised. I will definately use them as my "go to" shop for all of my auto repairs.

Description of Work
Needed the leaf springs replaced on my F150

05/06/2011

Steve K.

I was doubtful about the diagnoses but have had good luck with them before so I told them to go ahead. It worked just fine after they had finished.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced the limited slip clutch kit for the rear differential when they diagnosed a shimmy when turning when taking off from a stop. They also changed the oil & filter.

Mike's Auto Care

Complete auto and truck repair both foreign and domestic. Additional Services: * electrical * exhaust systems * suspension work * fuel injection * replace lights * transmission flush * coolant service * air filter replacement * vehicle fluids * chassis lube * car battery replacement * belts & hoses replacement * transmission service

Liskey's Auto & Truck Service

Liskey's was founded by George Liskey in 1960. George started a small two-man shop while working for the John Bean Plant here in Lansing. In 1972, when I purchased the business from George, it was a three-man shop. Since that time our modern, present-day facility features 13 bays, 5 technicians and a tow truck to service all of our customers needs. There are three things that I have always strived to maintain at Liskey's. They are the experience and training of the technicians, the quality parts that are installed during a repair and the honesty with which the repair is handled and presented to the customer. To maintain the "Quality" service we insist on, our technicians are constantly kept abreast of new technologies in the automotive field. We make sure that education is an ongoing experience for the staff. We purchase quality parts because we believe they are well worth the extra expense. Our last goal, honesty. In all aspects of the service honesty has never been difficult for us to achieve; because we make recommedations are repairs for our customers as though we are doing the work for our own family members. We try to make each and every one of our customers feel like they are part of our family. "Quality", to me is more than just a word. It means doing the very best job you can do.

HOLT AUTO ALIGNMENT INC

Give us a call today for all your automotive service needs!

Auto Service