Fisher Family Dentistry

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

3.5

39475 Lewis Drive Ste 100

Novi, MI 48377

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

03/08/2016

Jessica L.

Description of Work

Category dentists

10/28/2009

NORMA E.

We stopped using them because they were not doing a good job for us. I had to spend $1000 to fix something that should not have had to be fixed because they were not doing their job. The hygienist did not clean under the gums like you are supposed to and I developed a number of infections and when I asked her about it, she said she was only cleaning the stains of my teeth. She was not cleaning the Tatar off my teeth and I had these pockets with bleeding infections. They took money and did not do what they were supposed to. When we first started going there 13 years ago, they were great and then in the last 3 or 4 years I don?t know what happened. They also picked at my husbands fillings to get them loose and eventually he lost all his teeth and it was very painful and expensive. You could always get an appointment and the office staff was very friendly and nice. They had a beautiful office. I would not use them again and I would not recommend them to anyone too.

Description of Work
We used Fisher Family Dentistry. My most recent visit was 1.5 or 2 years ago for teeth cleaning.

Category dentists

We were sorry to hear about this patient's perception of what she felt to be less than optimal treatment. We always strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care available. Unfortunately, because of privacy regulations, we are unable to comment on compliance or lack thereof on the patient's part. We have 100s of positive reviews from many very satisfied patient's. To learn more about our practice, please visit fisherfamilydentistry.com. You can also read additional reviews at our website.

Henke, Dr. Natalie E.

1 general dentist, 1 prosthodontist, 1 endodontist on staff, 5 hygienists, discount for prepayment of treatment, care Credit financing of dental treatment. To see if this provider is board certified go to: http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.

Dentistry - General