COUNTRY KENNEL PET CARE

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2006

Animal Boarding Kennels

animal boarding...

05/16/2018

Excellent. Dogs were well fed and cared for during the 2 weeks there. We called twice and got status updates. They received optional baths before pickup.

Description of Work
Boarding for our three dogs for vacation

10/15/2014

Description of Work
We boarded our 2 dogs for an extended stay at CK and everything went very smoothly. This is a family and pet friendly operation.

08/28/2012

Overall experience was wonderful. Have used this kennel twice now. Will continue bringing my furry kids to Country Kennels.

Description of Work
Sue and her wonderful staff have been a lifesaver for me. I currently have 5 furry kids, one who is a 5 1/2 month old Havanese puppy and one who is a very difficult, 1 1/2 year old cat. I have a "dog/house" sitter who provides 3-4 visits daily for our three other kids (a Cardigan Corgi, a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen and a cat) when my husband and I travel; however due to a number of reasons, this sitter will not watch my 1 1/2 year old cat or my new puppy. In desperation, I called Country Kennels for the first time a few months back (during an emergency in May) and reluctantly spoke with Sue about boarding my difficult cat and my puppy (who was then just 3 months old). Sue calmly, professionally and completely gathered all my information and immediately alleviated all of my worries and fears! The folks at this kennel are WONDERFUL! They treat customers and their furry kids more like family than paying customers. This kennel is homey, no-frills, cozy and spotlessly clean. The staff is compassionate, well-trained and obvious animal lovers. No request is seen as silly or miniscule. Phone calls during the owner's absence are encouraged. Nothing is left unaddressed and no need is left unmet. The staff go way ABOVE and BEYOND what any other kennel does to help animals adjust to what can be a stressful experience for some pets. I cannot stress the incredible job the staff has done TWICE now, especially with my cat (who I was told by several "experts" would NEVER be accepted at a kennel and/or if kenneled, would come home more deranged than normal). Since that first "scary" call I placed to Sue back in May 2012, I've used Country Kennels twice for a total of 8 nights recently (August 2012) and 7 nights previously (May 2012). This kennel is the best! I will only use Country Kennels in the future. As soon as my older kids (sadly) pass over the Rainbow Bridge, I will no longer use home-based services. Love these folks! Thanks, Sue!

08/26/2011

Great service, they know my dogs well. I have used Country Kennel for over 20 years. They come from a dog show background and dog training background - they really know dogs.

Description of Work
Boarded two large dogs

08/25/2009

Country Kennel took Kona our Goldendoodle with two days notice and did a great job taking care of him. He came home exercised, a bit tired (yay!) and clean. Well done!

Description of Work
Country Kennel's boarded our Goldendoodle for five nights including a daily playtime and exercise. They did a wonderful job with our dogs diet and exercise regimen, accommodated our special requests, and even washed his blanket after he got it dirty. They were wonderful to work with and I would use them again.

animal boarding