Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Middleville, MI
There are 3 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Middleville
- Wags-N-RagsAnyone looking to have there furbaby groomed, cheryl is the one to call. Great service, always on time and always reminds you of your appointment the day before. And most of all..my furbaby is always excited to see her!
- Wags-N-RagsHouse cleaning: she is always on time, and works without need of supervision and/or follow-up. Great work. Dog Grooming: My Pomeranian grooming was in deplorable condition due to the previous groomer. She took great care of my dog, that put a smile on my face...........Excellent work.
- Wags-N-RagsCheryl cleans my house biweekly. She is thorough and fast. She also does little extras when I ask her to and checks in to make sure she did a good job. I also really appreciate her keeping in contact and confirming appointments. After cleaning my home she told me she grooms dogs. I have two Maltese Yorkie and they had some bad quarantine hair! Cheryl is so sweet to them and gave them an awesome groom. The absolute best thing about her is she comes to your house to groom. Such a huge convenience. I HIGHLY recommend her for either her cleaning or her grooming read less
- Woof & Wagz Pet Grooming and Boutique LLCI called and spoke with Michelle to make an appointment for my 2 year old husky who has been there a few times before. Michelle put me on hold and came back to say my dog is no longer accepted there. This was a total shock to me because when I picked her up after her last groom, they told me she was great besides yelling at the blow dryer which is a typical husky thing to do and they know how to handle huskies because they have them at their homes too. This call ended with being told I would have to bring my pup elsewhere. I called again to ask exactly why I couldn't bring her back because my husky has never had any aggression issues with anyone. Michelle said it was because my pup was yelling at the blow dryer, did not like her feet being touched, she clawed at the groomer when the groomer tried to touch my dogs paws, and they almost had to send her home. I understand clawing at anyone is not ok - I've worked with dogs for 3 years and know from experience nail trimming isn't always fun but we're trained to work with difficult dogs. For drying a dog there are other methods than using a blow-dryer, including a kennel dryer. Michelle also informed me they had wanted my dog to come back every 12 weeks (again, I was never told this information) and because it's been over 12 weeks they won't accept her anyway. When I told Michelle I was never told any of this, she said, "Maybe I confused your dog with another and told you about a different dog at pickup". This is definitely concerning because it makes it seem like they are not paying attention to their clients at pickup. My husky has very distinctive coloring so I am very confused how she confused my dog with another. Overall I am incredibly frustrated and upset with how I was spoken to on the phone and that this information was never communicated to me. Time to search for a groomer who really knows how to handle a typical, fun, and friendly husky read less
- Animal Medical Center Of WyomingI only have one complaint about AMCW.....I should have taken my two dogs there from their puppy hood. I have had no bad experiences there. From the front desk staff, to the doctors, to the nurses and vet techs, to the groomers, everyone has been very nice and welcoming. Dr. Jackie and groomer Jessica are absolutely lovely ladies and I appreciate the care they give my furkids. I would highly recommend bringing your pets to AMCW for any and all of their needs read less
- Animal Medical Center Of WyomingI have been to AMC multiple times over the last 2+ years. I have NEVER had a problem with any aspect of their service. This includes the initial phone call to the front desk staff to checking out in the end. I find the entire staff to be very friendly and efficient. The clinical staff cannot be beat in knowledge and expertise. As a result, I have my dogs groomed and boarded at AMC read less
- WASH 'N WAGS Pet GroomingVery satisfied with the process. The groomer was skilled in giving us the cut and style we requested.
- Sitting Pretty Pet Spa & BoutiqueThey do a good job. I have two dogs and I have to bring them in in their carriers because otherwise, they get away from me and run all over the area. They are very good about helping me get them in and out of the car. It's nice to have someone help me doing the carrying. They are not real big, they are small dogs but 12 pounds each hanging from the ends of your arms is pretty heavy. I am particularly appreciative of the fact they help me carry them in and out read less
- Milwood Animal ClinicDr. Lynn is now gone, and he was afraid of animals, which was bizarre. He wouldn't put his fingers in my dog's mouth even though I wanted him to check out a growth she had in there and had removed and for the follow up appointment. I was like, "she doesn't bite" but I'm sure he's heard that before. I think they're a little bit over priced and I bitch at them every time I go in there about it. You generally don't have to wait too long read less
- Tailspin Pet GroomingJennifer is a personal friend of mine. From what I've seen and know, she is gentle and friendly with all the pets that come through her door. She is professional and does a great job with grooming to your pet's breed and needs. I definitely recommend Tailspin for your next grooming session
Pet Groomers in Middleville
- Business Description:Welcome to Wag's N Rag's .Whether you need pet care or your house cleaned, we can handle that! Choose from our many services we offer including: Pet sitting, dog walking, and even grooming services. We also specialize in residential cleaning, office cleaning, move in, move out, new construction cleaning and rental properties. read lessRecent Review:They showed up on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. They were very polite and asked the right questions to make sure I got what I was expecting.Dave R.
- Business Description:The Cascade Difference! Are you looking for a veterinarian who will care for your pets as if they were their own? Are you looking for an organization that believes there's nothing more important than lasting, meaningful relationships? Do you want the best in medicine and technology? Then you have found The Cascade Difference! At Cascade Hospital for Animals, our focus is on delivering Exceptional medical care with Compassionate attention to your pets, while building meaningful relationships w.. read lessRecent Review:Wanted to leave a great review for the team at Cascade Hospital for Animals! Today our pup Sparky had his annual Senior Wellness checkup with Dr. Abel. Dr. Abel took great care to exam our senior pup and spent time discussing his chronic health conditions as well as creating a plan for his continuing care. The entire staff we worked with during the appointment were great! They showed great compassion for our pup and his health needs. We were comfortable that our pup was in good hands and will continue to use Cascade Hospital for Animals as the only vet practice for our pup read lessJackie W.
- Recent Review:Scott came out and gave me a quote the day after initially calling him. His quote was great and unlike a lot of others, all colors of the siding we looked at was the same price. It took about week and a half from start to finish. They showed up on time every morning and worked until late in the day. They were very professional and extremely nice and even took time everyday to talk to our kid as he was playing outside and when we had questions about anything, he would never make us feel like we were interrupting him or wasting his time. The siding looks great and I would use them again in a heartbeat. read lessmatthew H.
- Business Description:Our purpose is to provide outstanding health care to our patients, and superior service to our clients, striving to promote and strengthen the human-companion animal bond. Through commitment, quality education, and compassion, we will work to create a permanent relationship with clients who are happy with the quality of their pet's health care. Working together to maintain high standards, our teams’ performance, communication, and positive attitude is essential in establishing a well respecte.. read lessRecent Review:I have been a customer at the Northeast Cat & Dog Hospital for many years and many thousands of dollars of animal wellness checks, blood tests, heartworm and other recommended medications and minor treatments. The business that originally was built up by Dr. Ropko, was bought out by the large vet corporation VCA which is a national chain of vet "hospitals". When this happened, the more personalized service declined and the prices went up. I haven't seen a review posted on here for the VCA Northeast Cat & Dog hospital in a couple of years. Anyway, we have been bringing our 3 dogs to this business for care for many years. They are always happy to schedule you for a few hundred dollar wellness appointment at their convenience. However, I found out the hard way how dedicated to my pet's health and well-being they really are. Having worked in the law enforcement field for almost 40 years, I am used to helping others, sometimes at times that are not the best for me. Working over my shift and going the extra for someone that needs help is just something that people in my line of work do. We are usually dealing with people at their worse moments. I am a firm believer that anyone complaining about having to work a little extra for someone or work over their shift to help someone should get out of this line of work and do something that is more suited to them. I believe this same thing about doctors and vets. If you aren't able to adjust a little to help someone, especially someone you claim that their pets health and well being is your number one priority, perhaps you need to get into another line of work. So, when I walked in the door of my vet's office, who i have been taking my dogs to at great expense for many years, with my dog in my arms - shaking in pain - and tears coming down my cheeks, a grown man, begging to have my vet, or any vet there to take a look at my injured dog, I expect someone to adjust and adapt to this situation and show some compassion for not only my dog but for me. In less than 3 minutes, without a vet coming out to even look and see what my best friends problem was, I was turned away. And that, is a complete fail in my book. no, this is not the same type of work that I do, however, comparatively, I would have been given at least a 2 week off without pay disciplinary if I had done that to someone. In those 3 minutes, they went from being my trusted vet for years, to my ex-vet that do not deserve my trust to be their and help me when my dog really needs it read lessDavid V.
- Business Description:As a community-focused veterinarian in Grand Rapids MI, we offer a new level of full-service veterinary medicine at our new facility on Lake Drive. The staff here at Eastown Veterinary Clinic seeks to provide not only a friendly atmosphere, but the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for our highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. All of us here at Eastow.. read lessRecent Review:As a client of Eastown Veterinary Clinic from 2013 to 2019, I am deeply saddened to be writing this review. Over the course of seven years, Dr. Tittle served as our cat, Lily's, primary veterinarian. Due to Lily's declining health in 2019, her medical expenses totaled $6,678.55, resulting in an overall cost of $13,332.18 during our time at Eastown. On December 13, 2019 it was recommended to us that Lilly be euthanized. Distraught and grieving, I completely forgot that I had two full loyalty cards in my wallet, each with a value of $50. When I returned to collect Lily's ashes on December 23rd, I kindly explained to the office staff that due to the circumstances I had forgotten to use the cards and respectfully requested that they apply the $100 credit to my credit card to offset the fees that had been paid up front on the 13th. The request was first denied by Kenzie Clark, the Director of Sales and Marketing who indicated that a $100 credit could be issued to my account, but not applied to my visit on the 13th, and then again by Dr. Tittle who refused to take, or return, my calls. In an email from Ms. Clark, I was informed that she would be my point of contact for this concern and that "due to the sensitivity of the circumstances, she authorized a credit to be put on my account to be used for future services". I finally received a call from Dr. Tittle on December 26th during which time I told her that I was completely taken aback by the terrible customer service and total disregard to a loyal customer. Dr. Tittle said that she was sorry that I felt that way but indicated that there was nothing that she could do about it. Putting a credit on my account is worthless because I would NEVER take another pet to Eastown Veterinary Clinic. I was grieving the loss of my cat and then totally disrespected by the staff at Eastown after years of being a devoted patron read lessEvan F.
- Business Description:We have 4 groomers. Each groomer has at least 3 years experience.Recent Review:I called and spoke with Michelle to make an appointment for my 2 year old husky who has been there a few times before. Michelle put me on hold and came back to say my dog is no longer accepted there. This was a total shock to me because when I picked her up after her last groom, they told me she was great besides yelling at the blow dryer which is a typical husky thing to do and they know how to handle huskies because they have them at their homes too. This call ended with being told I would have to bring my pup elsewhere. I called again to ask exactly why I couldn't bring her back because my husky has never had any aggression issues with anyone. Michelle said it was because my pup was yelling at the blow dryer, did not like her feet being touched, she clawed at the groomer when the groomer tried to touch my dogs paws, and they almost had to send her home. I understand clawing at anyone is not ok - I've worked with dogs for 3 years and know from experience nail trimming isn't always fun but we're trained to work with difficult dogs. For drying a dog there are other methods than using a blow-dryer, including a kennel dryer. Michelle also informed me they had wanted my dog to come back every 12 weeks (again, I was never told this information) and because it's been over 12 weeks they won't accept her anyway. When I told Michelle I was never told any of this, she said, "Maybe I confused your dog with another and told you about a different dog at pickup". This is definitely concerning because it makes it seem like they are not paying attention to their clients at pickup. My husky has very distinctive coloring so I am very confused how she confused my dog with another. Overall I am incredibly frustrated and upset with how I was spoken to on the phone and that this information was never communicated to me. Time to search for a groomer who really knows how to handle a typical, fun, and friendly husky read lessAmber B.
- Business Description:Been in this location for 10 years. Been grooming and taking care of Allegan and Ottawa county's pets for over 30 years Experience is the difference
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Steve Harden.Recent Review:When I first moved to Muskegon 3 years ago I was right around the corner from Clarke so I set them up as my vet. They are professional and provide good care. Although they are on the expensive side. I have since moved to a different vet that charges much less for the same services. I have paid over $550 for a yearly visit for shots for my dog and cat with 6 months flea and tick and heartworm for my dog. They do not have emergency service though so you are referred to the 24 hour vet in Grand Rapids after 6pm and on weekends. My cat got a urinary stone on a weekend and had to go to Grand Rapids and pay $1,000 just for basic flushing of the bladder and fluids. I then had to come back to Clarke during the week and pay for more care to be done. My cat was also recently diagnosed with a heart murmur at my new vet. Clarke never took the time to get him to stop purring to actually listen to his heart well. And he was last at Clarke 6 months ago before the recent diagnosis. Overall they provide good care during the hours they are open, and I wouldn't have a problem recommending them to others. But, I would rather have a vet that provides their own emergency care and takes their time with my animals. <br / read lessJennifer H.
- Business Description:Store number - 1064. Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc.Recent Review:The staffs are excellent. They take excellent care of our dog and treat them as if its their own.Bruce W.
- Business Description:AUSSIE PET MOBILE offers a convenient, affordable, reliable and efficient mobile pet grooming service to pet owners to maintain and achieve their pets' best well being.Recent Review:The grooming service itself was fine. However, be cautious about the prices. They quote you a flat fee for your cat. After the work is done, you turn out to be charged $20 more because there is a charge for "dematting" or "they ran over the time limit. Make certain you cover all the bases with them before they come out read lessJane P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Hickory Corners
- Lake Odessa
- East Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids
dog groomers in Middleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Animal Medical Center Of Wyoming2330 44th St SW
- Animal Medical Center Of Wyoming
- BACKDOOR GUESTS PET GROOMING6204 W RIVER RD NE
- BACKDOOR GUESTS PET GROOMING
- Green Paws Unlimited LLC4550 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Green Paws Unlimited LLC
- My Best Friend's Inn10475 N 6th St
- My Best Friend's Inn
- Northeast Cat & Dog Hospital1527 Michigan St NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Northeast Cat & Dog Hospital