Mattawan Family Eye Care

Eye Care - Optometry
Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Small business, sole proprietorship, with four full time employees, opened in March of 2003. We accept cash, credit cards and checks as payment and we accept VSP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Vision, and Aetna for vision insurance plans. We accept all major medical insurance for any eye disease or emergency visits....

05/14/2014

It was good, they are just a bit pricey though. She was great, I love this place, I just think their prices are a little bit expensive. I will continue coming here.

Description of Work
Eye care services.

Category optometrist

05/14/2013

Everything went fine. The first time I went to her, I did not like the progressive lenses that I had, and she worked with me until I got some that worked for me. The only reason I stopped going to her in 2009, was that my insurance changed and she was not a participating provider. Very thorough examination.

Description of Work
Annual Eye Exam. Everything went fine.

Category optometrist

Comprehensive Eye Examinations, 200 degree digital scan of the inside of the eye (Optomap), Visual Field testing, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses, Vision Therapy, treatment of many eye conditions such as Dry Eye, Glaucoma, Allergies, Injuries, etc. Referrals to excellent cataract, retina and LASIK specialists when needed. Registered Dietitian on staff for nutrition counseling.

Eye Surgery