AE Auto Care

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

17175 Middlebelt Rd

Livonia, MI 48152

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing...

4.4

Resposiveness

12/23/2020

Part was pre-ordered, so was ready to install. They did a good job and was ready when they said it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in power steering part

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

08/14/2018

They provide some suggestion to get the vehicle but it didn't work out so the tow truck bought it to the shop. They check it and determine that there is wrong with the shifter and there's a bad fuel pump. So they gave me a call to inform me what will be the process. After they fixed it they called me and inform that everything is already working. I was surprised when one of the workers come over t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix the shifter on my care and determine what's wrong on it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

05/14/2018

They always do a good job and I will continue to use them. I feel confident that they are honest. They are very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the oil changes on my vehicle and balance the tires.

COST $78.67

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

08/04/2017

I've been going there for 20 plus years. I know the owner and everyone. They're honest, reputable, just really good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

03/01/2017

They work on all of my families cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

02/27/2017

They dropped me off at home while they did the work and picked me up when it was completed. They were friendly and professional. I was very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several issues with my vehicle that needed repairs. They broke it down into a few jobs, with the highest priority to low, so I could schedule as I had funds available. The costs were about what is charged by most.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

02/08/2015

admitted it was not worth fixing considering the age of the van-very honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate on problem which turned out to be trans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2014

05/02/2014

They fixed it at a reasonable price.  I was would use their service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repairer my son’s car, a 2002 Volvo; there was coolant leaking.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2013

05/10/2013

AE Auto Care We have been using them for years.  Let's say twenty years.  Last time was probably three years.  Art and Steve are extremely professional and responsive.  They give prompt and excellent advice.  They are honest, reasonably priced and three persons in my household have used them all this time.  They have a very good reputation because they are honest.  Everybody calls it Art.  It real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AE Auto Care have taken care of our vehicles for years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2010

04/30/2013

AE Auto Care is very quick to get the service done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the auto services of AE Auto Care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2013

Wheel Alignments, Brake Service, Oil Change Service, Cooling Systems, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Heating and Air Conditioning Service, Transmission Repairs, Engine Repair, Engine Replacement, Engine Maintenance, Fuel Injection, Emission Repairs, Tune-Ups, Steering, Suspension, Shocks, Struts, Wheel Bearings, Tires, Wheels, Factory Scheduled Maintenance, 30k-60k-90k Mile Services, Drive Axles, Diesel Repairs, Timing Belts, Timing Chains, Tie Rods, Spark Plugs, Oxygen Sensors, Mufflers, 4x4 Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available