Auto Surgeon Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2010

We here at the Auto Surgeon have been serving clients in the Greater Lansing area for over 26 years. We strive to gain your trust and NOT for you to be a one time customer...Bill...

G & E Auto Services

G & E Auto Services

G & E Auto Service is a family owned and operated, full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Perry, MI 48872 area. We specialize in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, and Miscellaneous Services, since 1975. In the last 12 years, G & E Auto Service has received a face lift and is now under ownership of Brian Sempsrott, son of Eric, the previous owner. With this change, G & E Auto Service now offers Performance Upgrades, Diesel Performance Parts and Services, Aftermarket Add-Ons, Lifting and Lowering kits and installation, Stacks and Exhaust Systems, and Cooper Tires. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 517-675-5104 to let us know how we can help you!

09/16/2017

Correctly determined that engine noise was caused by a worn-out water pump bearing. Estimate was accurate, and the work was completed in one day. Vehicle is a Toyota mini van with 86,000 miles. I did not request estimates from other shops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace failing water pump, anti-freeze, drive belts, timing belt and idler.

08/11/2016

05/27/2016

Everything went better than I'd expected. I chose Auto Surgeon via Angie's List. I though I was having possible transmission and/or exhaust problems with my car according to research I'd done on-line RE: various noise(s) my car was making and due to the fact that it seemed to be accelerating sluggishly. I took my car in at about 8:00 a.m. and the problem was diagnosed and reported to me by 10:30. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnosed noise; possible transmission problems replaced wheel bearing & hub assembly which included welding, soldering replaced resonator & pipe (which is part of the exhaust system) which included gasket, hanger transmission flush

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

03/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys are great! Ask a question about your vehicle and you'll get a straight answer. They do what they need to and don't add unnecessary work and cost, and they do a quality job of it.

03/07/2015

These guys are great. Bill the owner gives very helpful and knowledgeable guidance. I'm confident that he's consistently looking at what is best for the vehicle and the owner. All jobs were done quickly and very satisfactorily at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had two cars in for four different services from oil changes to replacing timing belts.

CATEGORY auto repair

All of your Automotive needs, if it's something we do not do, we can recommend someone you can trust. Brakes,Electrical,Engine major and minor,total undercar such as Steering and Suspension,Heating and Cooling,Air Conditioning,Complete Computer Diagnostics and Repair,and plenty more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover