Allegiant Group Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2011

4.2

Direct business-to-consumer agency that provides insurance information to individuals, families & small businesses alike. Call for a free no-obligation quote....

Chessie Tax, LLC

Chessie Tax, LLC

Chessie Tax, LLC offers reasonably-priced income tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses, trusts and estates. We also offer bookkeeping, income tax planning, and business planning services. We can also represent our clients before the Internal Revenue Service. We work with most of our clients virtually, enabling a stress-free tax preparation process designed around your busy schedule. Our president, Erik O. Klumpp, EA is an Enrolled Agent with the IRS and has over 16 years of income tax preparation and review experience. 10% discount available for teachers. Call for a free estimate.

12/28/2015

07/13/2015

I have been very pleased with them. It is the only direct flight from Burlington VT to Florida. Its reasonably priced as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I couldn’t get them on the phone so I went to the local airport. The customer service rep I spoke with was so helpful and wonderful. I had to cancel a flight on short noticed and he took care of everything.

CATEGORY travel agency

01/12/2014

Round trip. GR to FLL 1 bag carryon and priority boarding. Engine difficulty on return flight, 2 hour hold in Orlando. Usually flights are dependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ALLEGIANT GROUP INC.

CATEGORY insurance companies

09/10/2013

After a few phone calls, several transfers to other departments, I talked with a man who made it all right. He cancelled my current policy and got me the correct plan for my dentist office. He moved mountains very quickly. My appointment was for the following week and he fixed the problem. I was billed one more time for the unusable plan, but to my surprise, I received a refund a few weeks later. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Allegiant to obtain dental insurance that my dentist office accepts. Unfortunately, what I ended up with was the wrong dental plan. The dental office did not recognize the plan, so, I had to scramble to get the right one before my appointment.

06/12/2013

I left a message and never got a response. I called Allegiant Group Inc three times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to find about the different health insurance options.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

Health Insurance – Agents & Companies, Brokers. Insurance Agencies. Financial Planning

Check, Visa, MasterCard