Shoreline Family Dental Group PC

1121 Ottawa Beach Rd Ste 100

Holland, MI 49424

05/01/2014

Linda D.

Description of Work
I have gone to Shoreline Family Dental for 4-5 years, and really appreciate the expertise of Dr. Thomas Anderson. Staff there are very friendly. There is usually a short wait in the waiting room, but it is manageable. Prices are similar to others in the area. Front desk staff is very helpful, and insurance paperwork is all done for you. Need to make after-work cleaning appointments several months in advance, as they are booked quickly.

07/24/2013

Edward D.

Business department was very very aggressive, too aggressive--demanded social security and auto license number for their records.--money, money, money--seemed to be the most important. Very pricey for what was done. I thought it was too expensive for services rendered. All advanced work, endodonics for instace are referred out at great expense.

Description of Work
Had to have a bridge and one cavity filled. Dr Tom ASnderson was friendllly and cordial. Staff was very friendly. Felt as if I was on an assembly line.

09/13/2011

Elizabeth R.

There are two dentists and we see them both. They are always very prompt and on time. They are efficient. They are great at answering questions.

Description of Work
We use Shoreline Family Dental Group for our dental needs.

08/19/2011

John P.

She does a very nice job. We are very pleased with her. She is very friendly. She is very thorough in her examination. She doesn't try to push you to get extra stuff done. She is very good with preventative care. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Shoreline Family Dental Group PC. I went there probably six months ago. My wife went there last week. Dr Maria Shokstra is my dentist. We have been seeing her probably from ten years.

08/19/2011

John P.

Dentistry - General

We coordinate all of your dental needs and care thoroughly and thoughtfully. All RESTORATIVE care is done in our office...

...But we use our top team of specialists to provide braces, root canals, gum surgery , as well as oral surgery.