Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Haslett, MI
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Haslett
- Wag N Tails Pet ResortVery professional and caring employees. Facility is very clean compared to others I checked out. Rachel is an excellent groomer.
- Wag N Tails Pet ResortI have boarded my new rescue dog twice and was very impressed with the staff and the facilities. I had her groomed while she was staying there and they did an excellent job. Fees were very reasonable.
- Shear Pawfection Pet SalonThe cut didn't turn out how I wanted but I give her an A for effort. She runs a very good shop, is good to the animals and tries her very best. The grooming took about three or four hours.
- The Classy CanineI've been going to them since my dog was puppy. She had her first cut with them. The business was new at the time too and so they kinda grew up together. They are more expensive that some other places but she is so comfortable there, I am satisfied. They treat you like a member of your family. They do what you ask them to do. My dog is always excited to go, no anxiety and they are good read less
- DOGGY DAYCARE & SPAThey care about the dogs and they are always to always happy to see the dog and my dog is always happy to go there.
- Wag N Tails Pet ResortThey arrive at my home with their van and come to the door to pick Molly up. I take her out on a leash as she is more willing to go if I walk her out to the van. I do not stay with her but come back in the house. About 1.5 hours later Nicole brings her back and I pay her. Nicole is by far one of the best groomers I've had. Molly weighs about 60 pounds. However, in the past I've had my other dogs groomed and regardless of the size Wag and Tails is willing to groom and baby them. I used to have a newfie who weighed 120 pounds. Wag and Tails was so good to her. I used to board Betsy, my newfie, often and she was always glad to go and of course glad to come home as well. Wag and Tails staff seemed genuinely happy to see her and fuss over here and always made me and Betsy feel welcome. They also pick up and drop off when boarding an animal which is a real god-send to me as I do not see well enough to drive. I could not ask for a better place to take my animals read less
- Ruff Cuts Pet GroomingAwesome! My dog is now so ADORABLE. He can be difficult because he doesn't like to be brushed and he wants to bite/play with EVERYTHING. Stephanie was so good with him and gave me pointers about how to deal with his... uh... personality. I had previously over - trimmed around his face (I think he licked a yogurt cup & it caked up the hairs around his nose & eye brows), and Stephanie was able to work around my obvious dysfunctional trimming capabilities, and turn him into a real cutie. We''re set up with our next two appointments because getting in on a Saturday can be tricky (because they're that good), and it is very important to me to have someone who is not only good, but also treats my baby the way they would want persons to treat their own pets. Thank you, Stephanie - you did an awesome job read less
- PAWS N MORE LLCWe have 3 pets (2 cats, 1 dog). My most recent service experience was beginning of July although I have used the business in June also. We were very satisfied with Alesha's services in looking in on our pets. When we returned from being out of town our pets acted as though we had not even been away! When Alesha stopped by after one of the visits our pets all greeted her happily (*looking for treats no doubt) and we are very satisfied with our experience. We will definitely patronize this business again and would recommend it to others read less
- Groomingdales EastI have been very disappointed with the groomer that I had used in the past...Just by chance, I found Groomingdales East and have been absolutely pleased...I was tired of my little guy being groomed behind closed doors where I had no knowledge of how the grooming was going, or how well he was treated...I was tired of him being put in a cage while he awaited the grooming and waited for me to come get him... I was tired of him being knicked...With Denise at Groomingdales East, he is scissor cut...which eliminates the knicks...There are no cages...The shop is so stress free..and there are usually only one or two dogs there...There is also a little safe zone with a couch and chair and a little fence around them for the little guys to go if they are afraid, as they wait to come home...The cut that Denise gives my babe is just adorable...one that my previous groomer had not been willing to try...I am very cautious with this little guy and careful...I have been just totally pleased with Denise and with Groomingdales East...If you are less than pleased with your groomer, try this one...I can only believe you will be as pleased as I am.. read less
- The Elegant PoochDawn did a very good job. The only thing was that she was a little behind, so I came back in about 20 min. for the Appt.
Pet Groomers in Haslett
- Business Description:We are a small animal veterinary hospital; our patients are dogs, cats, reptiles, ferrets, small exotic mammals, and amphibians.Recent Review:We have always had a great experience at Kibby Park, the atmosphere is warm, clean, and welcoming. The staff is always helpful and kind. Dr. Owings does a lot for the animals in our community.Stephanie P.
- Business Description:As a community-focused veterinarian in Grand Rapids MI, we offer a new level of full-service veterinary medicine at our new facility on Lake Drive. The staff here at Eastown Veterinary Clinic seeks to provide not only a friendly atmosphere, but the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for our highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. All of us here at Eastow.. read lessRecent Review:As a client of Eastown Veterinary Clinic from 2013 to 2019, I am deeply saddened to be writing this review. Over the course of seven years, Dr. Tittle served as our cat, Lily's, primary veterinarian. Due to Lily's declining health in 2019, her medical expenses totaled $6,678.55, resulting in an overall cost of $13,332.18 during our time at Eastown. On December 13, 2019 it was recommended to us that Lilly be euthanized. Distraught and grieving, I completely forgot that I had two full loyalty cards in my wallet, each with a value of $50. When I returned to collect Lily's ashes on December 23rd, I kindly explained to the office staff that due to the circumstances I had forgotten to use the cards and respectfully requested that they apply the $100 credit to my credit card to offset the fees that had been paid up front on the 13th. The request was first denied by Kenzie Clark, the Director of Sales and Marketing who indicated that a $100 credit could be issued to my account, but not applied to my visit on the 13th, and then again by Dr. Tittle who refused to take, or return, my calls. In an email from Ms. Clark, I was informed that she would be my point of contact for this concern and that "due to the sensitivity of the circumstances, she authorized a credit to be put on my account to be used for future services". I finally received a call from Dr. Tittle on December 26th during which time I told her that I was completely taken aback by the terrible customer service and total disregard to a loyal customer. Dr. Tittle said that she was sorry that I felt that way but indicated that there was nothing that she could do about it. Putting a credit on my account is worthless because I would NEVER take another pet to Eastown Veterinary Clinic. I was grieving the loss of my cat and then totally disrespected by the staff at Eastown after years of being a devoted patron read lessEvan F.
- Business Description:Waverly Animal Hospital, Boarding, & Grooming exists to provide our clients with the highest quality veterinary medicine in a caring and professional environment, emphasizing service through a responsive, dedicated and communicative staff committed to individual customer service. Our hospital has been a member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) since 1970. AAHA is recognized as the world's leading association of small animal practitioners. To achieve this distinction, our hosp.. read lessRecent Review:I had this cat for 8 years so very familiar w/ vomiting; Dr. treated me as if I didn't know anything about her or cats in general. Wanted to start with expensive blood test that was basically only to assess blood nutrients (RBCs). I consented but then they came back &told me she was 'difficult' so they couldn't get enough blood from her, but still wanted me to pay for analyzing the blood they did get, but they didn't even do the MAIN REASON for taking blood in the 1st place. She's a 10-lb cat! Total incompetence. Turned out she had advanced cancer but didn't learn that from them as I'll NEVER go back! W/ another cat, basically told me cat was being finicky because refused to eat and it was just before closing time. Turned out that cat ALSO had cancer &I paid close to $3k for emergency surgery &then autopsy read lessMary M.
- Business Description:* Our Groomers Are Experienced, Dedicated People with a Genuine Love of Animals. It is Our Goal to Provide You and Your Pet with a Satisfying and Rewarding Grooming Experience * Over 18 Years Experience * Cats, Large Dogs and Puppies Welcome * 2 Hour Service Available * Call Today to Book Your Appointmen read lessRecent Review:They are a little bit pricy for the size of our dogs.Derek W S.
- Recent Review:The experience is always wonderful when we're there. Our dogs are happy and excited to be there as well.Joseph T.
- Business Description:we have 10 employeesRecent Review:We used this kennel last year for the first time and liked it. So we went back again this year and boarded our dog there for another 9 nights stay. Upon picking him up we immediately smelled urine on him, very strongly. About 10 minutes into the ride home we found two sores on his lips both 1/2 inch in diameter., he also just wanted to sleep. Wasn't his normal excited self. Usually we can't keep him from licking us, even if we're just returning from the neighbors house. He's usually a very affectionate dog. His bed was also covered in urine. He is very well house trained and never urinates on his bedding. I called Samarkand and they were totally unaware of the sores on his lips and how they might have gotten there and had no idea that he smelled as bad as he did or that his bed had been urinated on. They told me that if he had urinated on it they would have washed it, since they do this when ever they have "dirty" bedding. His bedding took two washing in my wash machine to get it clean. It's been 4 days now since we picked up our dog and he still doesn't seem like the same dog we dropped off. He's clearly lost weight and isn't eating much, sleeps way more then what he did prior to going to the kennel and has a funny cough (wondering if he has Kennel cough???). I will be taking him to the vet tomorrow if I don't see any signs of him improving. This was nothing like our first experience with Samarkand Kennels and we will never be taking him or any other pet back to them. Nor will we be recommending them to anyone read lesslisa r.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional training hours.Recent Review:My dog has been going to Annabelle's Pet Station once or twice per week for almost two years. The dogs are divided among three groups, typically sorted by size and activity level. Unlike another place in town, there are just 8-15 dogs per play group, so everyone can figure out the all-important social interactions. After a test visit, the dogs are supervised but allowed to play freely with one another in one of three rooms with rubber floors. The people toss balls for the dogs, scritch tummies, rub backs, and just let the dogs be by themselves, too! That's right - you can see it all on "Puppy Cam!" Dogs get 2-3 walks per day and down time during the day, to snooze. At the end of the day you get a smiling, happy, tired (= good!) dog and a report card about who he played with and whether he eliminated on walks. Love this place, and my dog does too! <br / read lessAnne-Marie H.
- Business Description:Haslett Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Haslett, MI. The professional and courteous staff at Haslett Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Haslett Animal Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Has.. read lessRecent Review:Dr. Abby Harris was amazing. very respectful even though my dog was very sick and is as good as she is going to get. I want to keep her comfortable for the rest of her life with me and the doctor totally understood. the doctor returns calls in a timely fashion and called the next day to check in on my girl. I know my sweet girl is not going to last as long as I would like, but to have a doctor with an empathetic bedside manner certainly helps. Susa read lessSusan P.
- Recent Review:They were very nice and split up his grooming and let him run and play with the other dogs so he wouldn't have to sit or stand for the whole grooming session. They did a good job and were very friendly. The facility seemed well organized and clean read lessDaria H.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (517) 543-3628. Additional contact name - Lori Sargent. Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Saint Johns
dog groomers in Haslett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brady Kennels Inc3650 Hogback Rd
- Brady Kennels Inc
- Eastown Veterinary Clinic1350 Lake Dr SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Eastown Veterinary Clinic
- Grand Ledge Pet Grooming327 E Saginaw Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Grand Ledge Pet Grooming
- Irish Hills Fence8730 N Stoney Lk Rd
- Irish Hills Fence
- Lake Lansing Road Animal Clinic & Pet Resort1615 LAKE LANSING RD
- Lake Lansing Road Animal Clinic & Pet Resort
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ruff Cuts Pet Grooming174 W Maple St
- Ruff Cuts Pet Grooming