Zwier, Dr. Peter

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

2100 Raybrook St SE Ste 106

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Additional email - pzwierdental@ident.com. https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abpd.org/roster-disclaimer....

02/06/2016

George W.

Category dentists, dentures

05/27/2014

Tracey N.

He’s very conscientious and takes a lot of time with his patients. We’ve moved around a lot so I have had a lot of dentists and he’s one of the best ones I’ve ever had.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Peter Zwier for general dentistry.

10/07/2013

Tracey J.

I had invisalign to straighten my teeth and I would highly recommend it and Dr. Zweir as a provider. His office staff/hygentists are all wonderful and courteous

Description of Work
Dr. Zweir has been my dentist for over 5 years. From invisalign to all preventative care as well as root canals. I have been extremely happy with all of his work.

Category endodontics, dentists, orthodontist

06/19/2012

Chad F.

As I said, I took my daughter to Dr. Zwier so he could remove a broken tooth and help the "adult" tooth to properly descend. We had just recently moved to Grand Rapids and originally had a difficult time finding a good dentist. Then, a friend recommended Dr. Zwier. I called and got in within a few days. The staff was great. WAY more helpful and nice than our previous dentist office! We got in and it was such a pleasure to meet Dr.Zwier.He set my daughter's mind at ease, was very helpful with explaining what he was going to do, and was very quick! I'd recommend him and his office to anyone.

Description of Work
I took my daughter to Dr. Zwier so he could remove a broken tooth.

Category dentists, orthodontist, pediatric dentist

03/28/2012

Betty R.

.He is excellent. He is very thorough and he's been doing my dental care for over 30 years and have had no problmes with anything he has done for me. I will continue to use him.

Description of Work
.I see Dr Peter Zwier for my dental care.

03/13/2012

George W.

He provides a fast response if you need something looked at and it is an overall good atmosphere. He does anything and everything to save a tooth and doesn't ever do anything unless it is really needed. He is very gentle and accomodates all of my needs. I have special needs and he remembers them from time to time. He numbs the site very well and also provides the gas if you need it.

Description of Work
He has been my dentist for several dozen years.

Category dentists, orthodontist, cosmetic dentist

09/08/2011

Betty R.

He is very good. He is the best dentist I've ever been to. I've been going there for a long time. He put on 8-10 crowns over a period of two years and that was 25 years ago. They are still like new. He is just good. He is an excellent dentist. His work is superior. I've had a lot of mouth stuff done but I don't now because he has taken care of it. He cost pretty much but I don't know about other dentists. They are off one day a week. I will continue to work with him for issues. I go to a junior college for cleanings.

Description of Work
Dr. Zwier is my dentist.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

03/04/2011

Donna C.

Dr. Zwier was non-communicative. He doesn't take into account your feelings. He was also always trying to drum up business and we found that very irritating. I am terrified of dentists and that didn?t matter to him. He used to just say not to worry. He won?t tell you anything he is doing. He just does it. When I once went there, I thought that I was just supposed to have a cleaning. Then they told me that they would have to check first and told me that I had to have a major filling on a tooth. I wasn?t prepared for that at all. I started to really panic because if I have to have something done on my teeth, then I really have to psyche myself up. They asked me to immediately sit down on the chair. I was forced into doing it when I really wanted to leave. I probably could have, but I am not a real assertive person. It was a horrible experience. I also would have had someone come with me because it felt so bad afterwards and all I wanted to do was to get home and go to bed because my whole head was hurting. I would never use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Peter J. Zwier is the dentist I saw probably two years ago.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Root canal treatment, TMJ, extractions, dentures, dental implants, bridges, crowns, invisalign, cosmetic dentistry & dentistry for children.

Ask for details.