Weaver Dentistry

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2008

2554 Woodmeadow Dr SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Weaver Dentistry is an established dental practice serving the West Michigan community for over 30 years. Father son team, Dr. Gregory Weaver and Dr. Timothy Weaver are the perfect pair for all of your dental needs. At Weaver Dentistry, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a kind and professional staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime....

05/18/2018

Shai L.

My wife had a difficult bridged tooth that needed repair. It was one of those things that other dentists say is either too difficult or not practical to approach for fear of not lasting long. Dr. Tim Weaver was the only dentist we went to that approaches things with clarity, honesty and professionalism. His experience and technique is spot on, as he works in a very confident and calm manner. A true experienced professional, sans ego.

Description of Work
Repair to a Porcelain bridge

02/23/2016

Christina M.

Very friendly and took their time explaining everything

Description of Work
Cosmetic consult

07/22/2014

Janice R.

My whole family has started going to Dr. Weaver! The office is fantastic, friendly, and punctual. They are incredibly easy to work with and the results are fantastic for all of us - Mom, Dad, and 9-year-old twins! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Regular dentistry / teeth whitening / pediatric dentistry

06/17/2014

Kimberly H.

The hygienist was nice and professional. No stabbing around with the picks ? very gentle, and thorough. Worked with my former dentist to acquire previous x-rays and build my dental history. Atmosphere was bright and lively, everyone very friendly. Overall great experience.

Description of Work
6-mos checkup (x-rays, cleaning)

06/12/2014

Jean S.

It went very well and everyone was friendly and concerned about my comfort.

Description of Work
I was there for a routine cleaning.

06/11/2014

Geoffrey R.

Great dentist! Calm, friendly, skills are the best! Nice guy with good bed side manner. Best dentist I've ever been to.

Description of Work
Excellent dentist, the best I've ever gone to!

04/06/2014

Kim H.

VInfectiontion and and decaying tooth. We did a regiment to get it under control before needing my crown. Once the crown was made right in front of me, had no problems with the crown. A week later my infection returned and found I need a root canal. I was recommended to a great Dr.. took good care of me. I had to return to Dr. Weaver's office to have my permanent filling put in.. the staff is fantastic

Description of Work
Had my root canal/crown finally fix. He took great care of me when I had an infection. He makes you laugh and the staff is can't a stick!!

01/04/2014

Kimberly H.

Great dental experience. Came in for a routine check-up (first time patient) and Dr. Weaver and his team were very thorough, used high-end technology to show me details of my mouth I've never seen before. Documented my previous dental history and provided gentle and thorough cleaning. The staff was friendly and conversational, making it a very comfortable experience.

Description of Work
New to town, needed a new family dentist. Everyone from the front desk receptionist to the hygienist to Dr Weaver himself were very friendly, helpful, and professional.

11/14/2013

Julia W.

Just returned a while ago from Dr. Weavers office and it was a wonderful experience (if the dentist can be wonderful). I recently switched to this office after a bad experience with another dentist and couldn't be happier. I tend to be an anxious patient during dental work and during my initial exam I told the hygienist that I was very nervous. Both the hygienist and Dr. Weaver were very gentle and my cleaning was painless and thorough. Today I had 3 cavities filled and didn't feel one thing! I was offered nitrous gas and it worked very well! They were so considerate during the procedure and constantly asked me how I was doing. I believe that I have found my lifetime dentist and would recommend this office to anyone (especially if they fear the dentist!

Description of Work
3 (yuck) cavities filled...

05/04/2013

A W.

Staff and Dr very friendly. Nice comfortable and clean environment. I am rather squeamish about people working on my teeth and it was a good experience. The hygienist was awesome and also was extremely gentle but made sure it was done right. I made my next 6 month appointment with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning

04/15/2013

Jerome J.

Dr. Gregory Weaver is meticulous and has attention to detail.

Description of Work
He's my dentist.

03/18/2013

Barbara H.

Very well. He has good equipment, the latest actually.

Description of Work
had a toothache in a spot where I had a toothache in the past. Dr. Weaver checked that and proceeded to advise me. Superb explanation. I have much more dental work that he will be doing.

03/14/2013

Sonny H.

Dr. Gregory L. Weaver and his staff are very personable and very well qualified. He does very high quality dentistry and are also very personable. From the time you get to the office, they remember the names of my family, who all go to him, even though we hadn't even been seeing him very long. They remembered our names and what we look like, from the front office to the technician to the doctor. It's like we're family, almost. His dental work is very good. He was extremely thorough. We're very happy with them. He's very extensive, from a technical standpoint but he and his staff are obviously concerned with the well being of their patients, on a personal level.

Description of Work
He did a crown for me.

02/18/2013

Kasey V.

Went with Dr. Weaver because of he was highly reviewed on AngiesList and we could not be happier. The office staff is extremely experienced and friendly. From the minute you walk in the door everyone is polite and happy. Each time I have been there I have spent less than a minute in the waiting room before being taking to the chair for a cleaning (way different than other dentists offices I have been to). We were able to quickly schedule an appointment and get in at our convenience. One thing that is great for new-patients is their online document filling before your first visit. You can complete all your paperwork before you get to their office so you don't have to spend an extra 30 minutes filling out paperwork at your first visit. HUGE PLUS! I would highly recommend this office to anyone in the Grand Rapids area!!

Description of Work
Recently moved to Grand Rapids and needed to establish care for routine cleaning, etc with a local dentist.

01/15/2013

Brad B.

Dr. Weaver was thorough, patient (nothing was rushed), and clearly had a goal of doing the best possible work. I'm very satisfied with all of the experience - staff, assistant, billing, and Dr. Weaver's excellent work. I decided to try Dr. Weaver as a result of reading reviews on Angie's List. I'm in agreement with the positive reviews. Even though Dr. Weaver is not in my dental plan's network providers, he is worth the extra money - I'm not considering going to another dentist. Dr. Weaver and his team are excellent!

Description of Work
I had a crown onlay done. My pre-exam and the crown work were outstanding experiences. Everyone involved in the office was courteous, professional, friendly - it was the best possible dental experience. I pay close attention to the hygiene details in a dentist office - everyone practiced the best hygiene. (My previous dentist was not good with hygiene, so I was hyper-sensitive.) There was excellent and relaxed communication between Dr. Weaver and his assistant, and between both of them and me. They kept me informed about each step of the process both before and during the work. It was very reassuring to be included and not treated as just a dental blob in the chair.

03/02/2012

Cheryl P.

The office is very professional and are very good with kids or anyone that has a major problem. They are just very responsive. If there is an emergency they can get you in with the doctor.

Description of Work
I took my dad in there for a checkup.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist

01/04/2012

Glenda R.

We are very happy with him. We like that he is easy to get an appointment with, the rates seem reasonable, and he doesn't push for immediate response on work that might need to be done. He gives you time to consider other options.

Description of Work
General dentistry.

01/03/2012

Julie B.

I love my dentist. The people are really nice and when I needed something right away, they had me right in. They are very responsive and do quality dental work. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Gregory L Weaver is my dentist and I last visited him about 2 months ago.

11/23/2011

Connie B.

He is always concerned about his patients. He is very professional and does a great job.

Description of Work
Dr. Weaver is my dentist.

10/20/2011

Jerome J.

The experience was enjoyable, thorough, and complete from start to finish. I did not feel rushed or a number in a crowd; they provided personalized, professional care.

Description of Work
General check-up, cleaning, examination, and exploration of a filling problem. All interaction with Dr. Weaver and staff was excellent!

08/30/2011

Geoffrey R.

Did a great job!!! Could have been a big deal, like replacing a poorly designed crown from a prior dentist. Prior dentist tried to fix 5 or 6 times to no avail. Then the "old" dentist sent me for a root cannel. The endodontist sent me back and said I didn't need a root cannel. Dr. Weaver tried simple things first. Worked the first time. No problems. Great result.

Description of Work
Repaired substandard work of prior dentist.

02/07/2011

kathleen a O.

While I have not met Dr. Weaver yet, all of my concerns were addressed by his excellent staff person, Joan. It was so professional that I won't hesitate to become a patient of Dr. Weaver's in the future.

Description of Work
I had a crown fall out on a Friday, a day when my own dentist was not available. I looked on Angieslist.org and saw that Dr. Weaver is a top-rated dentist. When I called, I was received by a very friendly Joan who urged me to try to resolve the problem with the current dentist, but also agreed to my request to get me in to see Dr. Weaver on the following Tuesday morning. She also sent me paperwork that arrived the next day from the initial phone call so I could fill it out as a new patient, conveniently in my own home. When Monday arrived, my original dentist's office returned my call from the previous Friday, and I did agree to return and have further work done to resolve the problem.I called Joan at Dr. Weaver's again to free the appointment time for another needful patient. Bottom line: Dr. Weaver's office behaved totally professionally by encouraging me to resolve my original problem, while also welcoming me in the future as a new patient. I believe I will get done what needs to be done with my original dentist, but when ready to move to a dentist closer to my location in the future, as is Dr. Weaver, I will definitely set up an appointment with these professionals.

11/22/2010

Glenda R.

Dr. Weaver is an excellent dentist. He explains what he is doing. He is very careful and conscientious. He is also gentle and pleasant. He doesn't try to do a lot of what I would consider not necessary procedures. Dr. Weaver gives you a choice in what you are doing and works with you.

Description of Work
Dr. Weaver is our dentist.

09/02/2010

Glenda R.

Competent, polite staff, who without being pushy, discussed my dental care needs. I like that I was not presented with a "care plan" for very expensive treatment on my first visit

Description of Work
Routine exam, review of history and cleaning. Initial visit.

08/05/2010

Nancy K.

I decided to change dentists after a bad experience with the last one. Dr. Weaver and his staff are the most friendly, charming dental experience I have ever had. Not only does Dr. Weaver give "painless" shots (really! He says, "there will be a little pinch" and I have NEVER felt it!!), which are often the worst part, they are very considerate of your financial situation and willing to work with you to find the best, economical results. I'm in the process of getting a number of things that have gone wrong righted again. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say - I think the world of them. The only drawback - Dr. Weaver may retire in a few years, but his son is in dental school now and he and his assistants have assured me he will learn everything from his father (including the painless shots!).

Description of Work
I'm in the process of fillings and a partial.

Dentistry - General