LensCrafters - Woodland Mall

With Angi since April 2012

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Additional DBA - LensCrafters....

02/27/2016

I was impressed with the large selection of frames and the prices were very good also. He was able to get his sun glasses the same day and his regular glasses came in four days later. I definitely would use this provider again.

Description of Work
My son needed an eye exam. He had not been to the eye doctor for two years. He is a senior in high school and has a very busy schedule. I made an appointment for him on a Sunday which worked out very well.

Category eyeglass repair,optometrist

02/10/2015

They were absolutely wonderful with her and she cannot wait to go back. I would highly recommend them to anyone and I plan to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I took my cousin for an eye exam and to get glasses. She has developmental disabilities and cerebral palsy and has issues with doctors.

Category eyeglass repair

09/10/2014

Description of Work
We both needed an eye exam and new glasses. I've always had good experiences with LensCrafters, so we decided to try this location while in Michigan for the summer. The entire staff is very friendly and knowledgable. I am very pleased we went to this store....I'm an even bogger fan of LensCrafters now!

Category optometrist

08/20/2014

Everything was on time. They were very professional. Exam was thorough and explained everything in great detail. Glasses were fitted properly the first time. I actually received the glasses early. Everyone was pleasant and great to work with.

Description of Work
I purchased new glass. Had an exam and fitting.

Category eyeglass repair

09/05/2012

Walked into store. Were greeted right away by friendly associates. Scheduled appointments for both my wife and myself for 2-3 days later (thus, they had good availability). Subsequently, we arrived for our appts about 10 minutes early. They took my wife in a few minutes early (as soon as they were finished with the previous patient). Once she moved into the dark room with the optometrist, they too...

Description of Work
Wife and I needed an updated/current eye exam so we could order/purchase more contacts.

Category optometrist