KELLER FORD INC.

With Angi since June 2006

4.4

3385 ALPINE NW

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

Keller Ford was founded in August 1968 by Jack Keller. The original location was in downtown Grand Rapids on the corner of Jefferson and Cherry where St. Mary’s Hospital now stands. As the business began to expand Jack Keller moved his dealership to the present Alpine Ave location in September 1972. In August of 1980 Jack’s only son, Rob began his career working in the family automotive business. Thirteen years later Rob purchased the business from his father and became President of Keller Ford. The dealership proudly added Kia, an import line of vehicles in 1999. Kia, the Korean manufacturer owned by Hyundai has added a wide selection of vehicles for Keller to represent. The dealership has been a participating member of the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce since 1982 and the Better Business Bureau since 1985. Keller Ford Kia and the Keller Family have committed their resources to West Michigan for 45 years. If you need a local dealership to purchase your own Ford or Kia, Grand Rapids locals will tell you that you can count on us....

03/09/2016

Phillip R.

01/15/2016

Scott D.

Description of Work
I've been taking my cars there for over 20 years.

11/23/2015

David B.

Description of Work
The date of service was Oct 15, 2015 and the cost of service was $70.

06/10/2014

Daniel C.

It was a flawless transaction. There was absolutely no pressure applied. They were just interested in finding us the vehicle we needed. Excellent service.

Description of Work
We purchased a new Kia Sorento from Keller Ford Kia. The salesman and the sales manager were both very professional and helped us immensely.

09/30/2013

Terry S.

Very well done and promptly.

Description of Work
Oil Change, fast lube

05/09/2013

Dale T.

My vehicle is under warranty and so I didn't have to pay anything. I like the people in their service department. They are very friendly and very knowledgeable. They take care of me.

Description of Work
I had Keller Ford Inc look at the issues with my “Check Engine” light coming.

02/27/2013

Barry F.

I took my 2004 Ford Explorer to Keller Ford to have the cruise control repaired. 5 years prior, the cruise control module had failed and I took the vehicle to a Ford dealer in southeast Michigan and had the part replaced. Diagnosis and a new part cost less than $100.00 and the repair was done in less than an hour. When I took the vehicle to Keller Ford with the same problem that I had experienced 5 years earlier, I told them of the vehicle's history and the replacement of the cruise control module. After waiting nearly 5 hours, I was presented with a working cruise control and a bill for $252.00. I was charged for 2 hours of labor to diagnosis the problem (close to $200.00) and $37.00 for the part. The rest of the cost where for shop supplies, etc. I feel that Keller Ford gouged me on the time to diagnosis the problem, as the same diagnosis was done in less than half the time by a different Ford dealer for the earlier repair. I am through doing business with Keller Ford. They have only helped to reinforce my impression of auto dealer repair facilities. They are out to rob you blind.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and replaced a faulty cruise control module on a 2004 Ford Explorer.

07/26/2012

James E.

I wanted another opinion, so I brought it to a transmission shop, which said there was nothing wrong with the transmission, it needed a new thottle body. I took it to Fox Ford who confirmed that, replaced the throttle body, and now the car runs fine. I went back to Keller Ford and demanded my $90 diagnostic fee back. They did refund my money, but stopped short of an apology.My recommendation: Don't go to Keller Ford.

Description of Work
My 2006 Ford Freestyle was acting up, so I brought it in. They said I needed a new CVT transmission, and was going to cost $5500. They charged me a $90 diagnostic fee.

08/11/2010

PATRICIA R H.

Sometimes it is the little things that tell us alot. My son's wallet and the keys to my trusty 97 explorer got lost in Grand Rapids. When I contacted my local Ford dealership and learned they can no longer make keys from spec for the old vehicles, we were directed to use a locksmith. There are some pretty frightening stories about locksmiths out there. My son found out about Keller, and I called. Tony in Service told me about the company they use. This was quickly and professionally resolved. Of course, I added Grand Rapids Angieslist to my membership, and saw the rating on the locksmith confirmed the referral. I feel we were in good hands, thanks to Keller Ford's good judgement and direction. Sometimes it comes down to that!

Description of Work
Lost keys to 1997 Ford Explorer while out of state visitor working in Grand Rapids.

06/16/2006

MY CAR WAS DONE EXACTLY THE WAY THEY SAID IT WOULD BE DONE. THEY WORKED VERY QUICKLY TO MAKE SURE MY CAR WAS BACK TO ME ON TIME. I APPRECIATED THAT VERY MUCH.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED A BROKEN SWAY BAR.

THOMSONS AUTO REPAIR

Mechanical auto repair. A-Z All Makes And Models.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Sales
    Auto Tires
    Auto Painting
    Auto Body Work

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about KELLER FORD INC.

How is KELLER FORD INC. overall rated?

KELLER FORD INC. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are KELLER FORD INC. open?

KELLER FORD INC. is open:

Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 AM

Friday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

What payment options does KELLER FORD INC. provide

KELLER FORD INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does KELLER FORD INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, KELLER FORD INC. offers free project estimates.

Does KELLER FORD INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, KELLER FORD INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does KELLER FORD INC. offer a senior discount?

No, KELLER FORD INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by KELLER FORD INC.?

No, KELLER FORD INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does KELLER FORD INC. offer?

KELLER FORD INC. offers the following services: On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. Because we have one of the largest Kia and Ford Dealerships in Grand Rapids, MI, and the surrounding Kent County, we can offer a superior sales, service and collision repair experience. We have faithfully served the West Michigan area for 45 years and are committed to serving all our friends and customers in the future. We look forward to hearing from you.