Fraser Optical

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Ophthalmology

http://www.abms.org. ...

06/30/2014

Great care was taken to make me feel comfortable and at ease during my examination. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants an eye evaluation with great follow-up services.

Description of Work
I had a complete eye evaluation performed and all of my questions were answered to my fulfillment.

05/08/2014

As far as I know, my son was happy with the service of Fraser Optical.

Description of Work
My son used the services of Fraser Optical

Category ophthalmology

03/03/2014

Fraser Optical was referred by a friend. Minimal wait to see the doctor. Staff was courteous, and helpful with selection of my new frames. Overall a very nice experience.

Description of Work
Needed new eyeglass prescription since changing insurance.

05/10/2013

The whole experience was great. We never had to wait. We were called in at our appointment times and then immediately another staff member helped us order the glasses we wanted. They are very friendly and offer discounts. We have been going there for many, many years.

Description of Work
My husband and I went for our eye exams and to get new glasses and sunglasses for my husband. We both were seen by an optometrist and then by the person that helps you pick out your glasses. They were punctual, friendly, and offered us several discounts.

07/30/2012

I am pleased with the service. I have been going there for years and I just like everything about it.

Description of Work
I use Fraser Optics for eye care.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

Eye care ophthalmology & optometry.