Rontal Akervall Clinic

Founded 1939 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site, however, doctors do some office procedures on site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

10/05/2018

Excellent. Dr Yang was eminently qualified and immediately pinpointed the cause of the infection where the dermatologist and audiologist failed. I was in severe pain for 48 hours. As soon as I took the ear drops Dr Yang prescribed the pain was relieved. She is very patient and listens and understands the problem. Her low key approach is an asset to her in establishing mutual confidence and trust w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ear canal infection

03/02/2016

They did a hearing test & tried an ear crystal adjustment but made it worse. When asked what I should do now, they said that they were too busy to correct & she suggested exercises but she hadn't done them since she was a resident & said to YouTube the exercises to do on my own. The experience was awful & I won't be going back there again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vertigo.

CATEGORY audiology

02/27/2016

It was awesome and excellent. He's just wonderful. They have very nice staff. I was very pleased with them. I would definitely use them in the future and I would recommend him to anyone. They're an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there because the young lady had to clean out my right ear.

06/12/2014

He is a very good ear, nose and throat doctor. I go to him because he is an excellent medical specialist. He is a younger doctor and younger doctors know all the new stuff. He helped me so much that I did not have to keep going back to him. I would absolutely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Daniel Rontal for my ear, nose and throat problems and the last time that I saw him was about a year ago.

CATEGORY

05/30/2014

It was excellent. He came in and was personable. He answered all of my questions. He told me step by step what he was going to do. It was just a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ear, Nose, and Throat checkup.

Otolaryngology. Audiology. Hearing aid sales