St. Clair Chevrolet Buick GMC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

Auto Sales
Auto Service

Sale Hours: Mon and Thur 8:30AM-8:00PM Tues, Wed, and, Fri 8:30AM-6:00PM Sat 10:00-2:00PM...

04/14/2016

Description of Work
They have great customer service, They work great and they are speedy and precise.

Category car sales

05/15/2013

We are very happy with them. They are extremely helpful and we never had a problem with them. The salesman is very friendly and he lives in our neighborhood.

Description of Work
We bought our two cars from St. Clair Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Category auto repair,car sales

06/23/2011

I think I have covered the entire trip. and there is not much more to say. 5 star service. This dealership understands people and service.

Description of Work
I needed an additional key for my automobile and selected St. Clair Chevrolet Buick GMC because I had seen so many ads on TV and because of the close proximity of the facility. I arrived without any appointment and was greeted and shown to the parts department and immediately waited upon. I went through several steps to get a key but spendt only an hour with a wait of 20 minutes. This is a nice facility, well-maintained, and very polite staff. I would describe the entire trip as 5 star service. St. Clair did not have nitrogent to service cars with nitrogen tires, but everything else that a large dealer, and this is a large dealer could provide. I would definitely return for service and anything else that I felt I needed. This is a nice dealership.

Category auto repair