TIRE DISCOUNT HOUSE

With Angi since May 2010

20916 Ban Born Rd

Dearborn Heights, MI 48125

We have been on the south east corner of warren and beech daly in Dearborn Heights for over 50 years! We specialize in all your tire, brakes, and suspension needs....

09/21/2013

Catherine C.

AAA road service inflated and supposedly removed a nail in a flat tire late yesterday. This morning the tire was flat again and got a 2nd service call to inflate the tire. Took it to Tire Discount House and they could find nothing wrong with the tire and there was no nail hole or any damage to be seen. The manager, Brian West, did not charge me and suggested that I complain to AAA about the service provider. I called AAA and they removed the 2nd call from my record as the service provider reported that they changed my tire to the spare, which was not true.. I am impressed with the honesty and service of Tire Discount House and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Inspected and repaired an inflated flat tire.

09/12/2013

william C.

My experience has always been good with them.

Description of Work
Picked up a few new tires.

05/24/2013

Mary M.

This is the second time I've used Tire Discount House. The first time I had a slow leak, I took my tire to the dealership where I'd purchased them (I know, not the best place to get tires, but I knew someone in the maintenance department and I trusted his judgement). My friend wasn't working that day, and after they checked out the tire, they quoted me $122 to repair it. I was suspicious so I took my car to Tire Discount House and they fixed it for $20. It's been fine ever since. One of my other tires developed a slow leak, so yesterday I took it to Tire Discount and they fixed it for $25. The guy at the counter was very friendly and I was out of there in a half hour.

Description of Work
Fixed a slow leak.

08/05/2011

Eva O.

Nice service. The old sterotype of a woman being disregarded in an auto shop went out the window with these guys! They were very helpful and friendly. They even dropped me off at home and then picked me up when my vehicle was ready.

Description of Work
I got an oil change, wheel alignment, and had my tires rotated.

AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

RC Trans & Gear

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Service
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Brakes, shocks struts, mufflers, alignments, and tires