Getz, Dr. Darlene S

With Angi since October 2008

213 N Paw Paw St

COLOMA, MI 49038

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

11/20/2015

Teri B.

When we moved here Dr Getz was recommended. Very friendly however after multiple cleaning appointments where she always declared I had 2 cavities, I began to suspect she was lying about the cavities. I had a long history of no cavities from my previous dentist. I did not let her fill these new "cavities". Six months later, I when my next cleaning time arrived I went to another dentist and he said I had no cavities. I have been going to this new dentist for 3 years now and continue to have no cavities. I am now convinced I never had all the cavities she claimed I did which I obediently allowed her to fill. She is a scammer

Description of Work
Teeth cleanings and exams

07/24/2013

susan G.

I like everything about her. I’m just very satisfied with her. She takes the time to listen to you and to try to help you through. All the dental hygienists that she has working with her are great.

Description of Work
Dr. Darlene S. Getz does my dental works.

03/07/2012

Corey J.

She was initially my wife’s dentist and that’s how I started visiting her too. She is very gentle which she gives the numbing shots. I hate the numbing shots; she does it very well and doesn’t make it hurt. She is patient and very kind. They have an incentive program for people who show up on time for their appointments. They give them 5 dental dollars which can be used towards the bill.

Description of Work
Dr. Getz is our dentist.

08/01/2011

Thomas N.

She is good, we've been pretty satisfied so far.

Description of Work
We've been going to her for the last 5 years or so.

Dentistry - General