Canton Center Animal Hospital

With Angi since March 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Our mission is to provide high quality veterinary care for your pet at a reasonable cost. We have been in business at this location for 39 years. We've grown a bit since we opened but our values have remained the same. Hours by appointment only. Additional email - info@cantoncenteranimalhospital.com....

06/09/2017

Everything with them is an A. ?They're excellent. ?We've been using them for 20 years. ?So it's not like we were only there one time, but we've been using them for 20 years.

Description of Work
They did annual check-ups for my 3 cats & vaccinations.

09/04/2014

As above. No response to inquiry as of this review 3:23 PM 9/4/14.

Description of Work
A certified letter was forwarded discharging myself/pets from practice without explanation. A call was made to office for an explanation and they failed to respond. No financial or care disputes known/discussed. Paid in full each time at the time of service. I did question vet regarding necessary charges but before services rendered we agreed on the treatment plan. Interactions were respectful but I did make it known that I understand medicine and would understand medical dialogue.

12/09/2013

Decided to try them based upon reviews. They accepted a next day appointment. They discussed up front what the charges would be. The Dr spent alot of time discussing my dog's issues regarding prior reactions to vaccinations at another vet. They initiated obtaining prior records from different vet. They were friendly, professional. No complaints. I'm happy. Will be returning.

Description of Work
Vaccination, heartworn, examination.

09/30/2013

Awesome vet and staff! Very good and responsive front desk and techs, they care about what they do and it shows. I have seen two different vets here for my two cats and they were both very informative, caring, and answered many questions for me. I never feel rushed or a bother at the office. We boarded our 2 cats for a week while we were camping and I was anxious about how it would go, but the cat...

Description of Work
Cat neutering and boarding. Boarding is $14/day per pet.

Category veterinarian,kennels

08/01/2013

The veterinarians are good, and it's convenient. The price is good. They are easy to talk to, and they answer our questions. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Canton Center Animal Hospital for veterinary care. I use them every year when my dog gets the shots.

Veterinary - vaccinations, endoscopy & ultrasounds, surgery. Animal boarding