Arbor Pointe Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Training

Additional website - www.arborpointe.myvetonline.com....

10/26/2016

They don't try to get you to do unnecessary tests. I can get in right away and they get us in on time when we get there. I continue to use them because I don't have anyone else. They did do a very nice job treating my older dog.

Description of Work
Pet vaccinations.

03/01/2016

03/07/2012

We have a small dog and he jumped out of a moving vehicle so we took him there. They are very nice people. I have been there a couple of times and I don’t have any issue. I have not had a long relationship with them as I have had with the others, but they seem very nice and thorough. The staff is nice; they always get me in when I need to.

Description of Work
We took our pet to Arbor Pointe Veterinary Hospital.

01/15/2012

Fine, so far. I've been using this vet for about 10 years and have received very satisfactory service. I am thinking of changing vets only because I've moved and need something closer to my new residence.

Description of Work
Vet performed an examination of my dog. Then drew blood for a thyroid panel. Awaiting results.

10/09/2010

I was very happy with the services rendered. It was obvious from the start that this was an organization that truly cares about animals. There was a pair of very friendly clinic cats who were happy to greet me at the desk. While the admin offered additional services and explained what they were for, when I declined certain ones, she didn't try to convince me otherwise or pressure me. The nail trim...

Description of Work
My new Maine C*** had just turned six months old and he was due to be neutered. At the minimum, that needed to be done, however this was his first visit to the vet under my care. When I brought him in, the admin at the desk had me fill out all of his information as well as I could and then asked if there were other services I would like performed. I ended up getting him microchipped with the HomeAgain service so that he could be identified if lost. I also requested that they trim his nails during the visit.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary cats, dogs, behavior consultations, medicine, surgery, dentisry, microchipping, pregnancy ultrasonography, radiology, geriatric & chiropractic care.

On Second Opinions