Senior Health Direct

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2013

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Health Insurance - Brokers
Insurance Agencies

At Senior Health Direct we believe we have a responsibility to act on your behalf and in your best interest! Let's face it: It certainly seems as though big insurance companies are just sitting around coming up with ways to raise premiums and deny claims….and sometimes they are! Our job is to be your advocate. Understanding the complex maze of programs, isolating the best carriers, and making recommendations that are based in experience, not just price is the only true way to keep a client forever. We also believe that modern day customer service has gone down the tubes. Outsourcing overseas, automating phone systems, ridiculous hold times, and a complete lack of timely follow up has plagued our business for years…and you deserve better. We promise we can deliver....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

07/01/2015

Description of Work
Walked us through the Medicare Supplemental coverage nightmare.

Category health insurance providers

We are licensed nationwide for the following programs. Medicare Supplement Insurance, Medicare Advantage Plan, Medicare Part D Prescription Plans, Short Term Nursing Care, Final Expense Insurance, Employer Coverage Policies, Group Policies

NA