Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Brighton, MI
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Brighton
- TANYA'S TENDER TOUCH DOG GROOMI've been going to Tanya's Tender Touch for over 20 years. They have always been top notch which is why I don't only pay the price, but tip too. Very happy with the service!
- Ruth'S Designs For CaninesRuth is by far the best groomer. She is so nice and is very patient with the pups. We bring our chihuahuas (we have a few lol) to Ruth for regular nail trims and it goes great every time.
- Shear Canineamazing! this was our first time getting my pup groomed here and the lady on the phone was super nice when booking my appointment and then the lady who groomed my dog was so super nice! we will be returning customers! The price was also great!
- BATHE YOUR BUDDY LLCThis service, owned by a woman and her son, provides you an opportunity to come in and wash your dog in a big tub. Scheduling an appointment is always easy. They also have a nail service, but do not have grooming.
- AMYS PLACE OF DOG GROOMINGI wouldn't think of bringing my dogs to anyone else. Amy is a fantastic groomer and our dogs always look really nice and smell fresh when they are returned to us. I feel her prices are great and she is both friendly and never hesitates to answer any questions I have. I have told other friends about her and they all loved her as well read less
- Petco Animal Supplies IncMy dog gets a groom every month. They are very professional and very prompt. I can bring the dog in anytime I wanted. I would just call and they would say they got an opening. I get my dog back the time they state that I will get her back. It takes a couple of hours drive, but they are very professional with the dogs, they take very good care of them and are very polite with them. Their service is great and their staff is excellent read less
- Shear CanineMy dogs look great when they are done and they don't seem to traumatized. They are on time and my dogs are ready in about two hours.
- TLC Pet SpaThey are right across the street for us. They do a great job. Almost everybody in this ten by three block radius go there. I called a few places around to compare the price and I think they are fair.
- Above & Beyond GroomingThey did everything we asked. They were done ahead of their estimated time and were very friendly.
- CLUB CANINE INCAll the groomers were very friendly and nice to work with. My dogs were older and they really took great care to make sure the dogs weren't stressed. They always called when they said they would to let me know the dog was done. I would definitely refer them.
Pet Groomers in Brighton
- Recent Review:Ruth is by far the best groomer. She is so nice and is very patient with the pups. We bring our chihuahuas (we have a few lol) to Ruth for regular nail trims and it goes great every time.Jodie C.
- Business Description:Full service pet grooming. Professional staff. All Breeds.Recent Review:amazing! this was our first time getting my pup groomed here and the lady on the phone was super nice when booking my appointment and then the lady who groomed my dog was so super nice! we will be returning customers! The price was also great read lesstammy o.
- Business Description:Contact us at (844) 276-2841 in Saginaw, MI, to save significantly on pet grooming and dog training.Recent Review:Terrible. She told me my dog would be ready in two hours. I went in two hrs. later and she said she hadn't even started him yet. She was on the phone planning a girlfriends birthday party and I stood there for at least fifteen minutes before she hung up the phone and finally acknowledged my presence. She told me another two hours. I called and she said he wasn't done yet and it would be another two hours cause he wasn't drying. That was bunk because he was a terrier and terriers dry really fast. Two hours later I just went in again and she told me she was just finishing cutting to give her another half hour. I sat in my car for half hour and said for her to just give me the dog. I took him in at 9am and it was now almost 5pm. She obviously had drugged him as he could hardly walk and I had to help him get in the car. He slept for two days after this ordeal. When I got home I noticed that she had not cut his stomach on one side, probably because he couldn't stand up or turn over due to drugs. I would never recommend her or take any of my pets there again. I have a feeling her good reviews were either relatives or friends read lessLois B.
- Business Description:We have 4 full time veterinarians, 1 part time veterinarian, 12 licensed veterinary technicians and a complete support staff.Recent Review:<p>They are a little expensive. I think they have done really well. I think they are good with my animals and I have been going there for at least five years. They are friendly and it is easy to get an appointment. In the past I also had urgent care for my cat and they were quick to get me in and get my cat looked at. The veterinarian is friendly and seems very knowledgeable. She is quick. One of the things I like -- although, again, I think if I shopped around a little bit I could find things a little less expensive -- is that they have everything there that you need including vitamins, dog food, collars and such things that you might need for your animal. It makes it very convenient for one stop shopping. </p read lessLinda W.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:<p>I called to see if I could make an apt. & wait while my dog was groomed. I prefer a beauty shop system for my dog. Rather than leave him for hours while they use an assembly line approach I want to make an apt. have the dog groomed at apt. time then take him home. </p> <p><br /></p> <p>When I asked Debbie if I could wait for my dog Debbie said I could wait in the parking lot. There is no waiting area inside the building. First groomer I have encountered that doesn't have any kind of waiting area for owners inside their establishment. Some dogs behave better when the owners presence isn't a distraction, a non issue with my dog, but the establishment still provides some space for the owner to wait indoors.</p> <br / read lessVicky G.
- Recent Review:We took our Dachshund in early September for lameness in her front legs. She was put on Rimadyl, Tramadol and Gabapentin. They did some blood work and that night we were told to NOT give her the Rimadyl. They would not take the prescription back, so we were pretty much out that money. So be it, if it means the health of our dog. <br /> A couple days later, we returned as our dog was getting worse. They said continue on the treatment, so we did. <br /> We waited a few more days and decided that we were going to visit another Vet to take a look at her (for a second opinion). The other vet said the treatment was right on for the time being (Tramadol and Gabapentin). So we let it go, trying to give our dog time to rest and recover. During the time she was just not herself....this is where it gets interesting. <br /> We called for refills, the gabapentin had to be mixed at a formulary. The new Gabapentin prescription was 25MG, the original was 125MG. The vet also prescribed Rimadyl and not Tramadol. She did not re-prescribe the Tramadol. When I called to question it, the veterinarian that was on duty was extremely rude. She told me that it should be 25MG and that I should bring the bottle in to confirm it was 125MG of Gabapentin, I also told her that my dog should not be on Rimadyl as her liver tests were not right and was taken off of it (supposedly no record of the phone call to us to not use the Rimadyl in our dogs records). Basically my dog was receiving 5x the dose she should be getting of Gabapentin. She proceeded to tell me that and quot;This was not in her recordsand quot; (the 125MG dose). My girlfriend had taken her to the vet for me on this day as I was working, she then proceeded to tell me that if I wanted answers, maybe I should bring the dog in next time and proceeded to tell me how she was a single mom and worked nights. The vet then told me that I should have brought in the documentation for the other vet visit, so she would have it in her records. Again here is where it gets better..... <br /> I called the pharmacist, they gave me the names of the people that called in the prescriptions to the pharmacy and they stated that the first was 125MG, the second was 25MG. In their notes the pharmacist questioned the dosages. <br /> I then called the vet to get the paperwork for my dog so that I could transfer to another vet, when talking to the girl on the phone, not only did she find all the information about NOT being on Rimadyl, there was a note right on the front of her chart about not taking Rimadyl, the phone call to us to take our dog off Rimadyl the night it was prescribed as well as all the documentation from the other vet was faxed over to Tand C and was in my dogs chart. <br /> So to make a long story short....They gave my dog not only 5x the dose she should have of Gabapentin, but tried to put her on Rimadyl which she should not be on, then proceeded to be rude when i called to question the changes. They seemed to have a lack of ability to read the chart on occasion which had all the information in it. I have also had to question them about long term treatment instead of them telling me what the long term treatment for a dog with front leg lameness would be. <br /> This is no way an indictment of every vet at the practice, but you will need to make sure you are given what you are told, the dosage is correct and follow up with other vets etc. Jennifer at the front desk was the best person I had talked to and was the most helpful out of the entire bunch. <br /> <br / read lessAndrew H.
- Business Description:We a boarding kennel located in Metamora, Michigan. We accept Visa, MasterCard and personal checks. We are running a promotion on Facebook. Put a like on our page and we will give you 5$ off your pets stay or any grooming services read less
- Recent Review:I gave her a picture in as an example of what she should look like. When she returned her to me she had a Poodle cut and smelled like chemicals. She told me that she is going to raise her prices too read lessSybel C.
- Business Description:We at the Anything Guys have a do it right, get it done mentality and there is no task we are not more than qualified to assist you with, from home and automotive repair, helping you set up an event, or even just giving you a ride across town. We take the Hassle and Hustle out of life. Give us a call! We do it all!! The Anything Guy read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- Walled Lake
- White Lake
dog groomers in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAZZLING DOGS PET GROOMING5523 S Saginaw Rd
- Debbie's Pet Grooming6008 Beecher Rd
- Dirty Paws Pet Grooming Inc216 North Main St
- Dirty Paws Pet Salon1507 Columbus Ave
Bay City, Michigan
- Doggy Diva's 'n' Dudes Day Spa5765 Stanley Road
- DAZZLING DOGS PET GROOMING
- Hairy Paws Day Center3545 Bay Road, Suite 5
- Hairy Paws Day Center
- Noble Dog Shoppe & Spa116 N Michigan Ave
- Noble Dog Shoppe & Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ruth'S Designs For Canines5342 S Iva Rd
Saint Charles, Michigan
- Ruth'S Designs For Canines
- WHISTLE LAKE PET RESORT730 West Brocker Rd.
- WHISTLE LAKE PET RESORT