Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Brighton, MI
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Brighton
- TANYA'S TENDER TOUCH DOG GROOMI've been going to Tanya's Tender Touch for over 20 years. They have always been top notch which is why I don't only pay the price, but tip too. Very happy with the service!
- Ruth'S Designs For CaninesRuth is by far the best groomer. She is so nice and is very patient with the pups. We bring our chihuahuas (we have a few lol) to Ruth for regular nail trims and it goes great every time.
- Shear Canineamazing! this was our first time getting my pup groomed here and the lady on the phone was super nice when booking my appointment and then the lady who groomed my dog was so super nice! we will be returning customers! The price was also great!
- BATHE YOUR BUDDY LLCThis service, owned by a woman and her son, provides you an opportunity to come in and wash your dog in a big tub. Scheduling an appointment is always easy. They also have a nail service, but do not have grooming.
- Paws & ClawsCleaned/plucked ears, trimmed nails, overall trim/cut. Followed my requests. Bath and dry. My dog wasn't nervous or upset when I picked her up. Very happy with their service.
- Rebecca Snyders Groom N GoI was able to make an appointment for a couple of days later. I dropped my dog off and about 2 hours later, she is ready to be picked up. My dog was treated with lots of TLC. She smelled great and of course looked beautiful.
- Petco Animal Supplies IncMy dog gets a groom every month. They are very professional and very prompt. I can bring the dog in anytime I wanted. I would just call and they would say they got an opening. I get my dog back the time they state that I will get her back. It takes a couple of hours drive, but they are very professional with the dogs, they take very good care of them and are very polite with them. Their service is great and their staff is excellent
- Above & Beyond GroomingI go to Tammy and she is great. My dog has issues and she does a good job. I would give and ldquo;A'sand rdquo; across the board. I would absolutely use her services again in the future.
- KELLYS KANINE PARLORKelly is very friendly and social. You can tell by the way she interacts with your dog that she is a dog lover. She spoke about her dog on different occasions, when I took my Beagle in for toe nail trimming. She has a great concern for a dog's physical and psychological health. The last time I went there, she also groomed my puppy the Beagle Bichon. She asked me specifics of how I wanted him groomed and gave me suggestions. She was also concerned of how the puppy would respond to me leaving him alone and also to getting him groomed. This was his first time to a groomer. She voiced her concerns and said she would call me if he was not tolerating it well. After about 15-20 minutes she called me to tell me that my puppy was dealing with the situation well. This gave me alot of comfort, because I was a little concerned of how he would respond to me leaving him. She also speaks to your dog in a very gentle but firm way. My dogs look great and appear happy with their new looks! Kelly's GREAT!
- A Walk In The WoodsExcellent. I emailed the owner for a boarding reservation and she answered the same day. When I arrived at the kennel I saw the facilities and runs and talked to the caregivers and groomers who were there. They were very accomodating to my dogs' special needs -( food, rugs, toy.)and I was impressed with the professionalism and the manner that they were grooming, exercising and handling dogs. They really cared about the pets and it is a clean, happy facility. They were strict about the health records and I was glad for that. I was able to call during the week to check on them- but I didn't need to- these are very experienced and expert dog people. My dogs were ready when I went to pick them up and they were brushed and happy- their toys and blanket were washed- and it seemed they had a great time and could have even had more spa services. They had as nice a vacation as I did. You can trust this kennel!!
Pet Groomers in Brighton
- Recent Review:Ruth is by far the best groomer. She is so nice and is very patient with the pups. We bring our chihuahuas (we have a few lol) to Ruth for regular nail trims and it goes great every time.Jodie C.
- Business Description:Full service pet grooming. Professional staff. All Breeds.Recent Review:amazing! this was our first time getting my pup groomed here and the lady on the phone was super nice when booking my appointment and then the lady who groomed my dog was so super nice! we will be returning customers! The price was also greattammy o.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc.Recent Review:I wanted my dog scissor trimmed not sheared with clippers. Erica said she would do that, I could bath him at home and wait while she trimmed him. My dog liked her and I was able to stand in the waiting area while Erica trimmed him. Erica was very good at communicating with me. She asked me what I wanted and checked with me often to make sure we were in sync. <br /> I was pleased with the job Erica did. <br /Vicky G.
- Business Description:BoardingRecent Review:Went very well. Her Kennel was clean and Jenny was very welcoming and polite. Her kennel made even myself feel like I was at home. My pups were very happy guys! Glad I trusted her with my two guys and will be boarding there again in the near future. Please don't hesitate as I did not and was so happy I left them with Beyond Basics Dog Care. <br /Georgia J.
- Business Description:We have 4 full time veterinarians, 1 part time veterinarian, 12 licensed veterinary technicians and a complete support staff.Recent Review:<p>They are a little expensive. I think they have done really well. I think they are good with my animals and I have been going there for at least five years. They are friendly and it is easy to get an appointment. In the past I also had urgent care for my cat and they were quick to get me in and get my cat looked at. The veterinarian is friendly and seems very knowledgeable. She is quick. One of the things I like -- although, again, I think if I shopped around a little bit I could find things a little less expensive -- is that they have everything there that you need including vitamins, dog food, collars and such things that you might need for your animal. It makes it very convenient for one stop shopping. </pLinda W.
- Business Description:Store number - 716. Additional DBAs - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc, PetSmart Inc, PetSmart.Recent Review:There were about 4 other puppies in the class, so it was not overcrowded. The instructor, Liz, was fantastic. Each week, she taught <br /> the lesson, used examples of its usefulness and had us practice with our dogs. She also took turns working with each dog to reinforce and improve on behaviors. She listened to many questions based on any behaviors or problems that the owners were having. She always had an answer and was very knowledgeable about training and dog behaviors and problems. There were times that answers to our questions involved purchasing a particular product from the store. It actually was helpful to me to have the suggestions and then be able to purchase the item after the class, if desired. Liz always remembered my dog's name, even <br /> if I came into the store and saw her on another day rather than the class. She obviously loves dogs and loves training them (and their <br /> owners, which I needed help with.) <br /Martha B.
- Business Description:Contact us at (844) 276-2841 in Saginaw, MI, to save significantly on pet grooming and dog training.Recent Review:Terrible. She told me my dog would be ready in two hours. I went in two hrs. later and she said she hadn't even started him yet. She was on the phone planning a girlfriends birthday party and I stood there for at least fifteen minutes before she hung up the phone and finally acknowledged my presence. She told me another two hours. I called and she said he wasn't done yet and it would be another two hours cause he wasn't drying. That was bunk because he was a terrier and terriers dry really fast. Two hours later I just went in again and she told me she was just finishing cutting to give her another half hour. I sat in my car for half hour and said for her to just give me the dog. I took him in at 9am and it was now almost 5pm. She obviously had drugged him as he could hardly walk and I had to help him get in the car. He slept for two days after this ordeal. When I got home I noticed that she had not cut his stomach on one side, probably because he couldn't stand up or turn over due to drugs. I would never recommend her or take any of my pets there again. I have a feeling her good reviews were either relatives or friendsLois B.
- Business Description:We offer one on one love and affection to your pets during their stay here. Our optional play sessions also allow them access to our grassy yard with our full attention, no other dogs are will go out with us. We try to make this your pets "second home"Recent Review:It was great. We have used them many times and always satisfied. Our dog is anxious to get there.Susan P.
- Recent Review:We had 2 Yorkies groomed that are very social and used to being handled by everyone. Every time we get them groomed by Dirty Paws they tell us at pick up that it must be a bad day for the female because she didn't co-operate very well especially with her face. We had even given her a sedative this time. I just don't think this person is very and quot;small pet friendlyand quot; and maybe should just stick with larger dogs. <br /Tammera P.
- Business Description:Additional address - 5243 Walsh Rd, Whitmore Lake MI 48189.Recent Review:The kennels are kept clean and the dogs had water and blankets. They encourage blankets and toys from home which we brought to help them feel more comfortable. One of our dogs is a rescue with social issues around strangers. They worked with the dog to try and help keep her calm by adjusting her exercise schedule and kennel location to make her stay less stressful. Overall, it was a great place to board the dogs with a friendly staff and reasonable pricesTom S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- White Lake
dog groomers in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAZZLING DOGS PET GROOMING5523 S Saginaw Rd
- Debbie's Pet Grooming6008 Beecher Rd
- Dirty Paws Pet Grooming Inc216 North Main St
- Dirty Paws Pet Salon1507 Columbus Ave
Bay City, Michigan
- Doggy Diva's 'n' Dudes Day Spa5765 Stanley Road
- DAZZLING DOGS PET GROOMING
- Hairy Paws Day Center3545 Bay Road, Suite 5
- Hairy Paws Day Center
- Noble Dog Shoppe & Spa116 N Michigan Ave
- Noble Dog Shoppe & Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ruth'S Designs For Canines5342 S Iva Rd
Saint Charles, Michigan
- Ruth'S Designs For Canines
- WHISTLE LAKE PET RESORT730 West Brocker Rd.
- WHISTLE LAKE PET RESORT