Southwest Michigan Eye Center

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

There are 5 doctors at this site. 4 Ophthalmologists, 1 Optometrist. Surgery is performed at Brookside Surgery Center in the lower level of the building. Average patient volume is 110 patients per day....

07/31/2012

I go there out of convenience. I am satisfied with their service. I guess I would give them A's down the list. I haven't actually compared prices, I am sure there are places that are cheeper but they aren't out of price range. Insurance covered the things they should have covered. Part of the reason I go to them is they are only a mile and a half up the road. I go past them a couple times a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Southwest Michigan Eye Center for eye care.

05/17/2012

He is very professional and very courteous.  He has a clean office, he knows what he’s doing and he takes his time to talk to me about my problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Larry Vanderplas is my ophthalmologist.  I saw him about a month and a half ago.

04/23/2012

I have seen Dr. VanderPlas for about 10 years and he is excellent.  He takes his time with me and answers all my questions.  I am pleased with my care and I will continue to see Dr. VanderPlas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. VanderPlas is my ophthalmologist.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Ophthalmology, Optometry, Surgery. Comprehensive eye exams, LASIK vision correction with 100 % blade-free Intralase Method™ and Wavefront guided treatment , No shot - no stitch cataract surgery, including the ReSTOR® or Toric IOL’s, Laser Treatment for Glaucoma and Retinal disorders, Diagnosis and care of disorders of the eye, Total eye care, and emergency care for eye injuries, Corneal Transplant, Orthoptic Services for Eye Muscle Problems, and Optical Department featuring over 1,200 frames.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available