Olde Towne Plumbing LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2006

3880 Trade Center Dr.

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

DBA: OLDE TOWNE PLUMBING employees, no subcontractors. Over 35 years in business. You have my personal guarantee that the job gets done right! We will take care of your home in a workman like manner....

02/06/2021

Steve T.

I have used Olde Towne Plumbing for years now and have always been satisfied. The quality of their work is excellent and that is what is most important to me. I needed a new hot water heater as mine was old and started to leak. I set a date and then an opening developed sooner so they came out the next day. Nick did an excellent job and brought the whole thing up to current code (added drain pan and 4 inch exhaust pipe instead of the old 3 inch exhaust pipe).

Description of Work
Installed new hot water heater

09/20/2019

Dennis M.

It was great! They were on time and it's a very well done job.

Description of Work
They did some pipe replacement on my kitchen sink.

Thank you Sir!

11/29/2018

Susan M.

We have a clawfoot tub that needed a new faucet. I ordered a faucet online. Dan from Old Town Plumbing came out to look at the job, give an estimate, and make sure we had the right faucet. This visit is free. It turned out I had ordered the wrong faucet. I ordered another faucet, and Dan reserved a half day of his time, because all the plumbing was so old that he thought it likely that the drain plumbing and it’s connections would also need replacing. Meaning, once disconnected to move the tub, not able to be reconnected. My husband then decided to save money by doing the job himself. He hit a glitch because the new faucet did not have beveled inlets, necessary to connect to the supply plumbing. Dan came out, confirmed this faucet also would not work. He and his assistant then had to start calling their subsequent customers to see if anyone could let them come early, since he had reserved a half day of time for my job. I apologized profusely, and tried to write him a $75 check, which is their fee for showing up for a job, and then they charge an hourly fee. He refused my check, saying he was sure I would need him sometime. So I highly recommend Old Town Plumbing based on their integrity and fair dealing with customers. I cannot comment on the quality of their work, since I didn’t need that, but Dan is a licensed plumber, which you would need for the warranty on your parts to be valid. Happy ending to my story, my husband found an inexpensive faucet at Stadium hardware which was correct, and installed it. I look forward to my first bath this morning!!

Description of Work
Replace faucet in clawfoot tub

05/16/2018

Steven B.

Very good service, professional, and neat.

Description of Work
Four shut offs installed, 2 main and 2 frost free faucet

01/23/2018

Ken A.

We had a big plumbing problem during a cold spell, and Olde Towne Plumbing was able to come out fairly quickly. The problem turned out to be much worse than expected, but they were able to fix all of it. Chad and Gerry and "Dublin" and Nick were all great. They removed a lot of broken copper pipe and replaced it with new pipe. They knew what they were doing, they were friendly and easy to work with, they did a great job, they didn't leave a mess, they got it done quickly, and they also quickly fixed several other unrelated plumbing problems that I had. Everything went really well, and I would recommend them to anyone for home plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Removal of a lot of broken copper pipe and replacement with new pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/09/2017

Gale H.

It went very well.They were excellent , efficient and friendly. Also they are competent and honest. I would recommend them and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new sump pump.

Category wells

07/24/2017

Claire C.

The visit to provide a quote was free. Scheduling for a follow up visit to complete the installation was available within the week. Repairs were completed in less time than that which was allotted. A follow up phone call was made within 30 days of services to remind us to have the city inspector visit to close out the permit. Overall a great experience!

Description of Work
My husband and I recently moved into a new construction home and needed new plumbing installed for an irrigation only water meter.

Thank you!

06/21/2017

Rodney F.

The plumbing work was done well and the plumbing re-inspection was approved with no problems at all.

Description of Work
Required plumbing work due to failed plumbing inspection (by work done by another company).

Thank you sir!

05/11/2017

Dennis O.

They were very professional. They found that I have orangeburg pipes at this present house and though they can't replace it, they had recommendations of other plumbers and excavators that could, who were also timely and professional. Overall great experience.

Description of Work
Had the pipes blown out at an old house and again at my next house. Then had a video inspection.

05/03/2017

JENNE M.

Because they do good work, they are very busy and sometimes it's a little longer than you would like to get on their schedule but they are reasonably priced and very competent

Description of Work
Outside pipe junction leaking

Lakeside Service Company

Lakeside Service Company is a Michigan licensed heating and cooling installation/repair service located in Livingston County. We have been in business since 1983 and our success is attributed to our commitment to team member education and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Give us a call today to find out more about what we offer. Commercial or residential, our technicians can service any heating and cooling system. Our number one priority is customer service, getting the job done right the first time, every time. Depend on Lakeside Heating and cooling to keep you comfortable in the Brighton, Howell, and surrounding areas. Call us or use our handy request service form to schedule an appointment with our heating and cooling technicians. With over 38 years of experience, Lakeside’s heating and cooling services will keep your home or business feeling comfortable year round by ensuring that your comfort systems are efficient and effective.

Air Doctors Heating and Cooling, LLC

We are a fully Licensed and Insured Heating and Air Conditioning company that serves most municipalities in Southeast Michigan. Our staff is fully certified and prescreened so that we can provide our customers with a safe and satisfying experience. With over 100 plus years of industry experience, we take pride in solving all of your comfort needs. We are a family based business that has been providing quality service to our neighbors for over 40 years.

NGU DRAIN CLEANING

If your home or business is experiencing regular clogs from misuse, roots or daily use, we suggest having your drains cleaned regularly to help prevent further damage and blockages. If you have noticed any issues with the drainage in your home or business, it is best to call us right away. You can reach out to us day, night, and weekends for emergency assistance in clearing your pipes. Your sewer line is the main drain pipe leading from your house to the street. A clog in this line can cause raw sewage to back up into the drains in your home. This is smelly, toxic, and can be expensive to repair. We understand the urgency and inconvenience of your plumbing, drainage or sewer problem. You can trust our team, to quickly diagnose and provide cost-efficient repair solutions! At NGU DRAIN CLEANING, Our Goal is to save you time and frustration through regular drain maintenance and cost-effective drain cleaning. Call us today... before minor problems turn into costly repairs! We also expect all insurance claims and we also do payments plans on major projects.

Plumbing, Repiping, Fixture repairs. Sewer Scoping, Drain Cleaning, Faucet Installs, Sump Pumps, Water heaters, We fix what others can not!

WE DO NOT SCHEDULE WORK THROUGH ANGIESLIST MESSAGING SERVICE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT 734-665-0088