East Stadium Chiropractic Wellness Center

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2010

The mission of East Stadium Chiropractic Wellness Center is to provide the highest quality chiropractic care to the members of our community. Dr. Brian Kroes and his team approach the body in a holistic manner, not treating symptoms, but rather removing a major cause of diminished health--interference to the nervous system. Regular chiropractic care allows the body to function at its maximum level of health and wellbeing, enabling people to reach their true potential. It is our goal to bring this optimal degree of wellness to all members of our community, especially children. At East Stadium Chiropractic Wellness Center, we believe that healthier people equals a healthier planet....

06/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was great. I travel a lot and this really helps my back and shoulders. I highly recommend. I have even signed up for a family plan.

04/24/2014

It took a couple of appointments, but the pain went away.  Visiting the Chiropractor also improved other areas of pain and stiffness in my back and hips that I had just been living with.  I trust this Chiropractor and would visit him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first started attending this Chiropractor in February due to persistent pain in my neck and shoulder.

11/25/2013

This practice treats you like family. They are genuinely concerned about your well being and go out of their way to make sure you are getting proper care. I wish all docs were like this - it would make health care a lot more fulfilling for both doctor and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An excellent place to go!

09/28/2013

We moved to Ann Arbor and we used Angie's list to find a new chiropractor. Both doctors at this office provide good service and are responsive to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a chronic lower back issue that responds well to Chiropractic care

06/24/2013

Everything was perfect.  I was very comfortable at the office.  The doctor and the staff were very professional, organized and explained everything.  We continue to go to this doctor.  Doctor visits can be stressful especially starting a new doctor.  That was not the case at East Stadium Chiropractic. I never feel rushed.  Everything is explained and all questions are answered.  I recommend this p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband has lower back and hip pain.  I went just to be adjusted

CATEGORY chiropractor

We offer a wide range of modern & effective Chiropractic techniques! These include: Gonstead, Diversified, Thompson, Toggle Recoil, Activator, Sacro Occipital, Bio Energetic, Webster, Logan Basic, and more. Other services include our On Site X-ray Facility, Surface Electromyographic & Thermal Spinal Scanning, Nutrition and Exercise Advice, and Free Educational Seminars!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available