HANSEN-DYKE AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1954 • With Angi since June 2006

Family Owned and Operated Across from Grand Valley State University Student Discounts Free Brake, Exhaust, and Suspenson Estimates Ask For Details With Warranties...

Cascade Automotive Services

Cascade Automotive Services

Since, 1982 we've provided the Grand Rapids area with reliable, affordable automotive maintenance and repair services including 4x4 Services, Alignment, Brakes, Car & Truck Care, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, General Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Import Cars & Trucks, Miscellaneous Services, Quick Lube Services, Tires, Towing, Transmission Services and Undercar Services. We have experience servicing all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles, and we're honored to keep vehicles throughout the Grand Rapids area reliable and well-maintained. Our skillful mechanics will take great care of your vehicle too, quickly diagnosing any problems and offering cost-effective solutions to get you back on the road. Call Cascade Automotive Service today at 616-957-0841! You can also send us an email. Either way, we're looking forward to providing you with reliable automotive service!

01/25/2012

I took my car to them and they had it finished in a week. Some people I work with recommended them. They were very thorough even informing me I needed a new hood. Their price was slightly higher than another but it was more thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company for some body work. I rear ended someone and had some damage to my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto body repair

05/04/2011

I made my appointment for 9am and the car was done and ready to go by 10. The waiting room is small but clean and comfortable. The employees are very courteous and professional. I've been doing business with these guys for over two years and have always been satisfied with the work they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowtires taken off and oil changed.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

06/22/2006

THEY ARE EXCELLENT AT DOING THEIR JOB, AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THE JOB GETS DONE IN THE TIME THAT THEY SAY. FOR THE WORK THAT I HAD DONE THEY HAD EXCELLENT PRICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD BODYWORK DONE ON THE FRONT END OF MY TRUCK.

CATEGORY auto body repair