Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in South Portland, ME
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in South Portland
- The Red Barn InnWonderful! My dog loves it there! Most kind caring people who are animal owners and animal lovers work at the Red Barn.
- Top Dog Professional Grooming and Dog WashPerfect. On time, pick up time was given and she was ready when I got there. Scheduled her next appt.
- ANOTHER DOG DAYI lost my dog a year ago. I probably had grooming. My dog used to go there once a week for probably 10 years. They also did grooming. As she got older she couldn’t play with the puppies anymore, it was just too much for her, so I stopped taking her for the doggie daycare, but she still went for grooming. The service was good. They did good. Their prices were good. She had not gone for the daycare for 4 years read less
- Purple Paw Grooming ShoppeKristen is a very skilled professional whose love of animals is obvious from the moment you walk into her shop. She was very observant regarding my cat's overall health, and gave this relatively new cat owner a few tips regarding grooming and feeding. My cat was in great hands, and I will not hesitate to use her services again. Also, very reasonably priced read less
- Life of RileyWent on Angie's List to find a good dog groomer. We've had some pretty bad one's for our shihtzu. Liked the site and liked seeing the reviews form other people.
- PAW-ZN-AROUNDWhen we picked up Max, he had exactly the cut we had asked for. With shorter hair we could see his face and body language, and his curls had become little ringlets. The best compliment of their work was made by our eleven year old neighbor, Kyle, when he saw Max, He declared, "Hey, Max has a great new haircut!" There are strong opinions in the dog grooming world, Max has reappeared as an imitation poodle on more than one occasion. We really appreciated that the Paw-Zn-Around groomers followed our instruction to a "T" and it suits him perfectly read less
- Golden Paw Inc.The absolute best dog groomer I've ever found. They are phenomenal...they pick up and deliver and they've got outdoor yards for playing. They are a family owned business...they are just the greatest. I would grade them 100% for everything.
- YARMOUTH VETERINARY CENTERMy cat, adopted from a shelter, has short but very dense fur. When she starts to shed, mats build up until by the end of the summer she has many of them. This might not present a problem if she were amenable to combing or brushing, but she is not, no matter how slowly and gently it is done. It was difficult to find someone near by who would groom cats. Then I heard of the Yarmouth Veterinary Clinic. I opted for anesthesia for my cat so she wouldn't be traumatized by a bath. Performed by a vet, it was safe. She seemed calm and accepting from the time I brought her in to when I picked her up after she had time to bask under a heat lamp to dry. She came home soft, clean, and free from loose hair, mats, and, for the first time, dander read less
- Pride and Joy Kennel & GroomingMy dog does not mind going there so therefore I know that they treat her well. My veterinarian recommended her. They have animals coming in and out all the time and they do sweep up after every grooming but I will give cleanliness a B.
- Happy Paws UnleashedI will continue to bring my dogs here as long as the business stays open! The staff is very friendly and professional.
Pet Groomers in South Portland
- Business Description:Owned & operated by Sally & John Davis. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:We bring our beagle every three weeks or so. They do a fantastic job.Melissa C.
- Business Description:We do all breed dog and cat grooming. We also sell dog and cat premium foods and pet supplies. We have been in business since 1983. Owner operated.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Lisa Poulin. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Our dog loves this place and so do we. He can't wait to get there when he realizes his destination. It is very well maintained and the owners genuinely enjoy their occupation. . . and they are on Facebook. During the day we can take a look at all the dogs posted to Facebook. It gives us peace of mind to know how well they care for the dogs and we never worry about him when we drop him off. We give this establishment an A+. <br / read lessPatricia J P.
- Business Description:Wizard of Paws provides complete grooming services for dogs and cats. We LOVE what we do and with over 20 years experience, you can feel at ease with your pet in our care for a day of pampering. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of you and your pet. We use gentle handling and positive reinforcement in a safe, comfortable environment to help your pet look great and feel wonderful. We also carry a great selection of products for your pets in our retail store, such as top-rated f.. read less
- Business Description:Veterinary ServicesRecent Review:They take care of all our pet needs. Veterinary Service, Boarding and Grooming. All the people there are very friendly and kind to our dogs. Couldn't ask for anything more. Like everything about them.Peter P.
- Business Description:3 employees.Recent Review:unknowngerald a.
- Business Description:Camp Bow Wow Portland ME provides doggy daycare and overnight boarding services as well as dog training and dog grooming and a small retail offering of dog supplies. Clients can view their dogs while at camp on live webcams read lessRecent Review:I have been a happy customer there for nearly 5 years now. I will give two examples of very positive interactions I've had within the past year. When our first child was born, Jill and Gary went out of their way to send our DOG a card in the mail to congratulate him on his new "sibling." The card acknowledged that new babies can be a difficult transition for pets, and it was clear they were thinking about our dog's well-being during that time. I was very touched by this thoughtful gesture and I will never forget it. Another example happened today, actually: I quickly dropped my dog at camp, and headed to work. Shortly after, I was made aware that his vaccination paperwork was out of date. They notified me of the situation and kept him separate from the other dogs until I could pick him up. This showed a great deal of concern not only for my dog's health, but especially for the health of all the other dogs at camp. Instead of just turning a blind eye, they did the right thing and acted completely by the book, keeping him separated until the appropriate paperwork could be provided. He still gots lots of love and walks today by the caring, attentive, and responsible staff. Camp Bow Wow is one of my favorite service providers in Southern Maine--of any kind--including doctors, mechanics, salons, etc. I sincerely encourage potential customers to give them a try! Your dog will love it! <br / read lessJulia B.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:We have a new rescue who bit a trainer after a very unsatisfactory training experience. From that, we sent out emails to local trainers to help with private lessons. We described the situation, and NO ONE else responded, except for Christine at Happy Tails. She responded immediately, came to our home to a**** our dog's problems, then worked with him at our home and and quot;outsideand quot; to help improve his reactions. He is doing great, and Christine is always available for consultation when we have questions. Outstanding dog lover with heart and knowledge. <br / read lessNora B.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Located in Oak Hill Plaza in Scarborough Maine, Paws Applause Natural Pet Supply and Grooming Salon is Maine’s premier grooming salon and pet supply store. You can also visit our online store. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for your pet. That is why we carry only top quality pet foods read lessRecent Review:They were excellent. They wash and cleaned my dogs, and they dogs loved them. It was a very good experienced.Brian F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Yarmouth
- Hollis Center
- Steep Falls
- South Casco
dog groomers in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Falmouth Veterinary Hospital174 US Route 1
- Falmouth Veterinary Hospital
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- PAWS APPLAUSE27 GORHAM RD Box 2
- Pawsitive Pet Care LLC.3 old orchard rd
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- PET STOP5 CHAMBERS AVE
South Portland, Maine
- Poodles and Friends45 Old Falls Rd
- Port Grooming & Pet Care Center472 Ocean St
South Portland, Maine
- Pride and Joy Kennel & Grooming59 Nash Rd.
- Purple Paw Grooming Shoppe570 Brighton Ave.
- PAWS APPLAUSE
- You Dirty Dog85 Western Ave
South Portland, Maine
- You Dirty Dog