Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find top storage units in Eddington, ME
There are 5 top-rated storage units in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Eddington
- MID-COAST SELF STORAGEDo not rent a storage unit from this place if there is any possibility that you would be late with a payment. The owner treated me in a way that was very punitive and condescending. Keeping clients is not as important to her as keeping their belongings under her control. It did not go well. It was like dealing with the worst bully in the neighborhood
Storage Units in Eddington
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:We are an agent of allied with offices in Bangor, Me and Belfast, Me. Between both offices we cover the entire state. Our employees are professional and our number one concern is our customers. We move in State, across the country, international moves, office moves, we offer storage in our secured warehouseRecent Review:The owner did the estimate. We were given a written estimate of $850.00. We paid $90.00 deposit for the move. The men who performed the move were excellent. Nothing was lost or broken and they worked continuously with the exception of one short break and lunch. At the completion of the move I was presented with a bill for $1,163.00. Now I understand that estimates are just that an estimate of cost and there is always some adjustment necessary because I have moved my entire home. However, a difference of over $300 on an estimate $850 I felt was way beyond the norm. I have all of the paperwork which supports everything I am discussing. I called the owner and left a message. He returned my call, I explained my concern, he told me he would, "have to go back and do his homework" and I've never heard from him againCharlie C.
- Business Description:Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, ..Recent Review:Wrecked my $10,000 sleep number bed. Do not use.Christine G.
- Business Description:Liberty Bell Moving & Storage Is a Coast To Coast Full Service Moving Company Affiliated With American Red Ball World Wide Movers. We Have Professional, Local Maine Movers Who Are Friendly, Courteous And Efficient. Looking For Storage? We Can Provide You Long Or Short Term Storage In Our 20,000 Square Foot Heated Facility. Packing Materials Are Available For Your Move And If You Need Assistance We Can Pack Your Belongings And Store Whatever You Don’t Have Space For. So Give Us a RingRecent Review:Where do I start! We hired Liberty Bell moving for a house move about 10 miles away. They showed up and the 4 men were very nice. But we walked through the house and we told them everything that was going. Like in our dining room and living room, it was everything except a table. Well, they left 2 of the biggest items behind, a very heavy entertainment center and a very heavy sitting area/coat rack. Then they tried to take apart a brand new treadmill, but said they forgot their tools. So we had to borrow tools from the neighbors. But then they stripped down the bolt so it couldn’t be taken apart, couldn’t be moved and now is in the house and the $1200 treadmill we cant move because they didn’t have tools. We had just spent over $5000 to paint the house and they destroyed 3 walls, huge gouges and skuff marks. We will have to hire the painter to come back as the house is sold and the walls look terrible. They spent 3 hours at the house loading stuff, 1 full hour they worked on the treadmill which should have been a 5 minute job, but they didn’t have the tools. They closed the truck and said they would meet us after lunch break at the new house. I had been outside with the animals and walked in to find all the stuff they left, I ran out, but they were gone. They should have walked through with me to make sure they got everything. They showed up at the new house about an hour and a half later. They unpacked and left about 2 hours later. We undid a TV and it was smashed, looked like a perfect partial handprint on the top of the screen. It was a 2 month old TV and its destroyed. I wish I had looked at the reviews ahead of time. We have reached out to the company asking about the destroyed walls, even the crew said they would share the pictures with the office as they damaged the walls and admitted it. We had to hire someone else to move the larger items they “forgot”. We cant move our new treadmill because they stripped the bolt down because they came unprepared for the move and tried to use things other then the right tools. And now our new TV is destroyed. Do not recommend at all, they have refused to write back or call. They charged me over $400 for time they took during their 1 3/4 hour lunch break. Very disappointing. The owner continually harasses and attacks clients, check out all the FB reviews. He threatens you if you leave a truthful review. They have the Angies List icon on top, thought we could trust that. So disappointing. Check the messages and texts from the owner demeaning clientsJason C.
- Business Description:Full Service Moving & Storage, Long Distance and Overseas moves.
- Business Description:Liberty Bell moving and storage is a full service moving company in Bangor and Portland, Maine offering free moving quotes for residents & business moving in Maine. Liberty Bell Moving provides packing and moving services all over Maine. Our Portland Maine moving company has get great moving reviews from our customers because we truly care about our customers! Liberty Bell moving company offers quotes on piano moving and office relocating in Bangor, ME
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
Find storage units in
- Old Town
storage units in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Fox And Ginn Movers105 Godsoe Rd
- Fox And Ginn Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Knowlton Moving & Storage Corp2445 Camden Rd
- Knowlton Moving & Storage Corp
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- TheShadeWizzard LLC388 Griffin Rd
- TheShadeWizzard LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services