Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Caribou, ME
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Caribou
- Pampered PupsThey treat the dogs lovingly and are friendly. They treat them like they are their own. It is family owned and they do wonderful with the dogs.
- Rachel and Shannan Grooming SalonAll I can say is WOW!!! I was so impressed with Rachel today! She took my dog in right away and told me it would be about 1 -1 1/2 hours and she would call me when she was done. She asked me how I would like to have my dog clipped and I explained what I would like. I left the shop and 1 hour later I got a call on my cell that my little girl was ready to be picked up. When I got there, she brought out my beautiful pup! A perfect hair cut, in a very reasonable time at a very reasonable price! I will surely go back. I had taken my dog to the national brand pet stores before and found them to be highly unsatisfactory. Those stores kept my dog for 3-4 hours at a time, cost way too much money and didn't do any better of a job than I could! I am so happy to have found this little shop! I will come back to Rachel and Shannan Grooming Salon again and again! Thanks girls for a fabulous job!! This shop is BUSY on the weekends so be prepared to wait a bit to get an appointment if you're looking for a weekend. Trust me....They are worth the wait read less
- ROAMING ROVER MOBILE PET GROOMShe was really nice. She told me about her service and that she pulls the van right in my driveway and that's where she'll groom my dog. It's much easier than doing it in my home.
- Pampered PupsAlthough she had to spend considerable time combing out Max's legs, the groomer did not complain or make any recriminating remarks. She was completely professional. Max was immediately comfortable with her. The moment they met he rolled over for a tummy rub, which is unusual for him at introduction. Her upbeat attitude made it easy for him to bounce back after a pull upset him. All in all it was a good experience, she was not bothered by my observing her while she groomed. She took pride in her work. Maz came out looking like himself instead of a sheepdog, a little confused, but quite handsome. Now that he is dematted, if we keep him brushed, she said next time the fee will be only $35.00. NOTE: The building year provided is not true, I have no idea when the place of business was built. Since the service was provided to my pet and not my house, the year the place of building was built seems irrelevant read less
- ACADIA WOODS KENNELThe bathing that I get done once in a while is $40 for the dogs and I think that's reasonable. It's convenient and they seemed always have room for my dogs when I call.
- Country ClassicsThe groomer is excellent and she even calls me to remind me that it is time to bring my dogs back. We have been using her for years, we have had three Springer’s and they have all gone there, and she is just phenomenal; she is wonderful.
- Family Pet ConnectionAlways ready when I show up and always has the dogs ready on time. The grooming is top notch and the dogs all get compliments.I have tried a number of groomers but when I found Karen at the Family Pet Connection I did not look any further. They have a good selection of animals for sale and many supplies read less
- ISLAND PET GROOMINGExcellent grooming service for my dog. He is a golden doodle and so needs to have a certain type of clipper used. She was fully equipped to deal with his hair. She also doesn't kennel the dogs so they are free to play with any other dogs that are around. If they don't get on they just get separated into different rooms. I was also able to leave my dog for the day if I was unable to pick him up. Very friendly owner and knows her stuff about grooming all types of dog. She is also brilliant at clipping claws. My dog has jet black claws so you can't see the wick. No blood and nice short claws! Excellent job read less
- Harbor HoundsHarbor Hounds is under new ownership and there is a new groomer, Heidi. I warned them in advance my dog had some recent issues that made her particularly fussy. Heidi was prepared and coped well. She left the door open and I could hear she did not have an easy job, but she was great. Firm, considerate, compassionate. I would not hesitate to reccomend Heidi as a groomer. Nail trimming is $10 and worth evey penny. A friend uses Harbor Hounds for doggy day care and also loves them read less
- The Muddy PawAll the stories are true!!! I went to her a while ago and apparently the service has not improved!!! Not the place for ur animals!!! I was concerned about abuse! If she is that angry and short temper with people I have to wonder what her attitude is toward the animals and they can't tell us how they were treated. OMG! IF U LUV UR PETS DONT GO TO THIS GROOMER!! read less
Pet Groomers in Caribou
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Home Farm Kennels is a family-run boarding kennel, serving Northern Maine since 1976. Our staff are PCSA Certified Pet Care Technicians with a combined experience of over 40 years in professional pet care. We specialize in personalized service to meet the individual needs of our clients at no additional cost read less
- Business Description:The business is dedicated to making animals beautiful at an affordable price. Two award winning groomers work here and one is a registered Vet Tech. The groomers have 29 years experience between the two.Recent Review:I'm so satisfied that I have set up recurring appointments. My dog looks fantastic and everyone is really friendly and helpful. The shop is a real gem!Shannon C.
- Business Description:Canine Company is a family of pet-loving professionals who provide expert installation of the Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions and training to keep pets out of harm’s way while providing their owners with peace of mind. We now offer the flexibility of eConsults done via the Zoom video platform in addition to in-home consultations. Canine Company also provides Manners obedience training to facilitate a simplified, rewarding, and lifelong relationship between pets and their own.. read lessRecent Review:So far, so good. The fencing was installed. Our dog had some anxiety after the system was turned up from training to regular level. The trainer at the next lesson was very helpful with ideas for making the dog comfortable and confident in the yard read lesselizabeth c.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:They did a good job. Our dog recovered and walks and runs normally. The Doctors customer service could use some help and it seems that their office is always overbooked. This makes very very long waits <br / read lessJEAN F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Always ready when I show up and always has the dogs ready on time. The grooming is top notch and the dogs all get compliments.I have tried a number of groomers but when I found Karen at the Family Pet Connection I did not look any further. <br /> <br />They have a good selection of animals for sale and many supplies. <br / read lessDominick R.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Dog Gone Beautiful is a one person organization and she does it out of her home. She does a wonderful job, it's a very good price compared to other places, the dog loved her, everything was nice, and she got a new building next to her house to make it bigger. She is very friendly, she has a lot of experience, and I was quite comfortable doing business with Dog Gone Beautiful.  read lessJay D.
- Business Description:Here at Darian’s Doggy Daycare we believe that dogs should have the best stay possible. We offer daycare, boarding and grooming. We know that you only want the best for your dog so they will get only the best while in my care. We understand that your dog is a part of your family so we welcome them into ours. Dogs don’t stay in outdoor kennels they stay right in our home. Our home is flea free and our dogs are all UTD. We welcome you to come check out our home and meet our dogs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Fort Fairfield
- Presque Isle
- Van Buren
- Mars Hill
- Eagle Lake
- Fort Kent
- Island Falls
- East Millinocket
dog groomers in Caribou
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brewer Veterinary ClinicPO Box 3250
- Brewer Veterinary Clinic
- Canine Co493 Danbury Road
- Canine Co
- Family Pet Connection338 Madison Ave Ste 22
- Family Pet Connection
- HOME FARM KENNELS186 OLD WASHBURN RD
- HOME FARM KENNELS
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products