To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, they should have routine maintenance every two to four years.
Find top clock repair services in Bath, ME
There are 0 top-rated clock repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Clock Repair Services in Bath
- Business Description:Swiss Time has been doing watch and clock repair and sales in Portlands' Old Port for over 30 years. We carry watches by Oris, Tissot, Movado, Mondaine, ESQ, Swatch, Fossil, Flik Flak, Skagen, Hamilton, Citizen, Jorg Gray,Vintage and Reconditioned wrist and pocket and Rolex watches. We are the only shop in Maine that can order Rolex parts, and does repair on site. Swiss Time also has an fabulous clock repair department and do house calls on grandfather clocks. "Where Watchmakers Work" Doi.. read lessRecent Review:It took several weeks to get my watch back but they were able to tell me what was wrong and fix it. A previous place I used just kept changing the batteries. they did ask for my permission to check it out and then to repair it. I was happy with the outcome. I do think they are a bit pricey but the work is excellent. <br / read lessSharon F.
- Business Description:Clock repair and restoration since 1977
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:We restore & repair all kinds of mechanical and electro-mechanical clocks. We make our own parts and have many authentic antique parts as well.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful clock repair service articles
Find clock repair shops in
- Boothbay Harbor
- Lisbon Falls
- New Harbor
clock repair shops in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!