Seal Pros Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2009

We have been serving clients in the Washington Metropolitan Area since 1995....

Pond Roofing Co Inc

Pond Roofing Co Inc

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Skylights! Pond Roofing Company is a family-owned and operated business serving Northern Virginia residents for over 50 years. We have been consistently named one of the top companies in the Washington, D.C. area. Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and focus on client satisfaction. Let us help you with your exterior needs. Award winning. Senior and Military Discounts.

Offers by Pond Roofing Co Inc on Angi

11/01/2017

Seal Pro provided a detailed proposal, arrived as scheduled, and completed work scope as agreed. They sealed all cracks and driveway surface. No sealant on concrete at sidewalk & garage joints Seal Pro did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway had not been sealed for about 5 years and had many cracks.

07/12/2017

Very professional and punctual. They did a great job and the price was fair. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack fill and seal my 80' long driveway.

11/02/2016

The work crew arrived on time and performed the service quickly and efficiently. My driveway was repaved by Seal Pros approximately seven years ago. I had it resealed three years ago by seal pros and they did a great job. Consequently, I contacted them again and had them do the job yesterday. I must admit that I saw a very negative review posted. However, my experience has always been very positiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My driveway was resealed.

09/13/2016

They came first thing in the morning and started right to work. They cleaned the driveway, repaired the cracks in my driveway and then sealed it. It looks really good. I've had other companies do the same job but the results were not as good. I would recommend Seal Pros highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my driveway seal coated.

08/23/2016

Seal Pros did a Terrible Job sealing my driveway. They did not honor their 2-year warranty (it’s worthless). Seal Pros told me that the sub-contractor they used for my driveway was fired and that I needed a brand-new need driveway and the cost would be almost $11,000 I did get new driveway from their competitor for $6,800, which looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal my driveway.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Commercial - Asphalt Paving. Crack Sealing. Street Sweeping. Concrete. & Signage. Residential - Driveway Paving. Asphalt Additions. Trench Drains. Crack Filling. Sport Courts.

Concrete Service - not offered for Residential, only for Commercial