Boswells Auto Services

Founded 1940 • With Angi since June 2010

Why Choose Us. Boswell's Auto Service is a state-of-the-art repair shop with the industry's most up to date equipment and the finest ASE Certified technicians available. Each technician is trained in several fields of automotive repair, with each technician’s abilities overlapping another’s, to give our customers not only the focus of one technician, but the ability of all....

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

12/05/2017

Excellent — friendly and professional staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple fluids replaced and an oil change. During a previous visit they inspected my car and fixed all the vehicle problems and got my car on the road.

12/01/2017

Boswells Auto Service is a great auto repair shop. I have been using their services for approximately 2-3 years. I purchased a battery from another store and unfortunately had a problem with the battery connection. I called Boswells and asked if I could bring the car in before I had additional problems. They told me to come in and they would look at it. Tom looked at the battery issue and told me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed an issue with my new car battery.

08/21/2017

I can't recall the cost. They're a good price. They're honest. They're not overpriced. They do good work. I've taken several cars there that I had gotten feedback from the dealer and I took them to Boswells and it was like totally different. Some of the stuff I didn't need and all the services that I did need the prices were way lower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change.

08/21/2017

I've been going there almost two years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto services.

12/29/2016

One belt broke and they took it in that day, fit it in their schedule and got the work done fast. Struts were done during a separate visit - fast and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Struts, oil change and belts.

CATEGORY auto repair

*All Cars and Models, Foreign and Domestic *Maryland State Safety Inspection *Mechanical Services *Batteries *Belts/hoses *Air & Fuel Filters *A/C *Alternators/Electrical *Brakes *Computer Repair *Computerized Diagnostic *Cooling System *Engine Repairs *Front End Alignment *Headlights & Taillights *Lube, Oil & Filter *Muffler & Exhaust Systems *Preventative Maintenance *Radiators *Starters *Suspension *Tires *Transmission *Fuel Injection *24/7 Towing