Boswells Auto Services

Founded 1940 • With Angi since June 2010

4 Irongate Dr

Waldorf, MD 20602

Why Choose Us. Boswell's Auto Service is a state-of-the-art repair shop with the industry's most up to date equipment and the finest ASE Certified technicians available. Each technician is trained in several fields of automotive repair, with each technician’s abilities overlapping another’s, to give our customers not only the focus of one technician, but the ability of all....

12/05/2017

Edward K.

Excellent — friendly and professional staff!

Description of Work
I had a couple fluids replaced and an oil change. During a previous visit they inspected my car and fixed all the vehicle problems and got my car on the road.

12/01/2017

Belinda F.

Boswells Auto Service is a great auto repair shop. I have been using their services for approximately 2-3 years. I purchased a battery from another store and unfortunately had a problem with the battery connection. I called Boswells and asked if I could bring the car in before I had additional problems. They told me to come in and they would look at it. Tom looked at the battery issue and told me the problem. He was able to fix it and everything is working fine. They are great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed an issue with my new car battery.

08/21/2017

Belinda F.

I've been going there almost two years.

Description of Work
Auto services.

08/21/2017

Belinda F.

I can't recall the cost. They're a good price. They're honest. They're not overpriced. They do good work. I've taken several cars there that I had gotten feedback from the dealer and I took them to Boswells and it was like totally different. Some of the stuff I didn't need and all the services that I did need the prices were way lower.

Description of Work
I had an oil change.

12/29/2016

Eric F.

One belt broke and they took it in that day, fit it in their schedule and got the work done fast. Struts were done during a separate visit - fast and fair.

Description of Work
Struts, oil change and belts.

12/05/2016

Mollie H.

Very well, very professional, courteous, and honest.

Description of Work
Maintenance

05/10/2016

Belinda F.

Dropped my vehicle off on a Friday, explained my problems. Rachel explained their process and the cost to do a diagnostic check. Tom called me the next week and explained the problem and what was needed to fix the car. The part was ordered and the vehicle was fixed. I was extremely pleased by the professionalism and honesty of the provider. Tom took his time explaining everything and the cost to complete the job was way less than I would have paid at the dealership. I definitely plan to use them for all my future car repairs.

Description of Work
The provider did a diagnostic check on my 2001 Mercedes E320 to check for the following issues: check engine light, transmission issues and "why" vehicle failed emissions diagnostic.

04/27/2015

Rich M.

They were very good. They troubleshot the issue and took care of it.

Description of Work
They serviced my car.

02/13/2015

Rebecca W.

We have been using them for years. We go there because they are reasonably priced, they are reliable, and they are honest.

Description of Work
I used Boswells Auto Services .

07/02/2013

Linda V.

The experience was the best I have had at a car repair shop. The front office people were very nice. The work was completed in the time promised and it was done well.

Description of Work
The people at Boswells were wonderful. They found the problems with my Town & Country van and gave me a reasonable estimate. The work was done at the time they promised. I have not had a recurrence of the problem. This was my second time using Boswells. I will go to them again.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Auto Service
    Auto Towing
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Boswells Auto Services

How is Boswells Auto Services overall rated?

Boswells Auto Services is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Boswells Auto Services open?

Boswells Auto Services is open:

What payment options does Boswells Auto Services provide

Boswells Auto Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Boswells Auto Services offer free estimates?

Yes, Boswells Auto Services offers free project estimates.

Does Boswells Auto Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Boswells Auto Services does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Boswells Auto Services offer emergency services?

Yes, Boswells Auto Services offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Boswells Auto Services?

Yes, Boswells Auto Services offers warranties.

What services does Boswells Auto Services offer?

Boswells Auto Services offers the following services: *All Cars and Models, Foreign and Domestic *Maryland State Safety Inspection *Mechanical Services *Batteries *Belts/hoses *Air & Fuel Filters *A/C *Alternators/Electrical *Brakes *Computer Repair *Computerized Diagnostic *Cooling System *Engine Repairs *Front End Alignment *Headlights & Taillights *Lube, Oil & Filter *Muffler & Exhaust Systems *Preventative Maintenance *Radiators *Starters *Suspension *Tires *Transmission *Fuel Injection *24/7 Towing