MARV & MIKES TRANSMISSION & AUTO REPAIR

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2007

For over 35 years, Marv&Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair has provided motorists in the Rockville area with full service comprehensive auto repair that includes Transmission Services, Car Care Services, General Services, Under Car Services, Collision Repair,Heating and Cooling, Electrical Service, Internal Engine Service, Towing Service,Miscellaneous Services and is an Authorized Maryland State Inspection Facility. Our goal is to provide the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time. You"ll be hard pressed to find the same level of expertise that our specialist provide! We have over 50 years of combined experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost effective repair maintenance alternatives. For all of you car care needs, trust Marv&Mike's with your car,truck,or van....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

03/20/2017

Fine. Turned up a few other things that needed attention in the process. Quote was up front, what you see is what you get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the transmission fluid changed on a 2014 Honda Odyssey. Also needed a part installed after the service engine light came on.

10/07/2016

We had to do some trial and error to get this fixed. I have been going here for a long time, at least 20 years. I would highly recommend them to people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with some noise around my tire.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

08/15/2016

They did a great job. I have used them for about 20 years. They are very good. They have been consistent through the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a service place called Marv & Mikes for oil changes. The more recent one that they are working on was to restore a classic car which had a lot of work to be done on it.

03/30/2015

I have been taking the cars here for about 30 years off and on. They are a very honest company and their pricing is very reasonable. They have a great reputation in the area. The technicians are very professional and knowledgeable. They do everything exceptionally well and want their customers to be satisfied before they leave. Rick the owner will inspect each car before leaving the shop. I have n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have taken our cars here for everything. I last took the van in to have it sited for a few different things. I had to have them replace a Catalytic Converter.

CATEGORY auto repair

Than You for your kind review, we appreciate it

12/23/2014

Assessed my transmission and explained fully all of the details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed Transmission.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

Thank You.

TRANSMISSION, TRANSMISSION REPAIR, REPAIR, ENGINE, BRAKES, SUSPENSION, INSPECTION, TOWING, WHEELS, TIRES, ELECTRICAL, CHECK ENGINE, ABS, OIL, OIL CHANGES, AIR, ALT, MUFFLER, TAIL PIPE, ENGINE REPAIR, ENGINE SERVICE, CAMSHAFT, PISTON, CRANKSHAFT, TUNEUP, ALIGNMENT, FRAME, BUMPER, PAINT, BODYWORK, REPAIR, FABRICATE, WELD, BEARINGS, INTAKE MANIFOLD, EXHAUST MANIFOLD, CAR REPAIR, CAR TUNEUP

CUSTOM PAINT AND BODY WORK