John F Savukinas DDS

Rockville, MD 20850

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

01/06/2016

Earl or Pamela W.

The dentist stayed with me during the numbing process and talked and kept checking to see if my mouth was numb yet. The dentist is friendly, punctual, and patient and explains every thing he is about to do, which I appreciate. After the area of the mouth was numbed the work was done quickly and efficiently and there was very little discomfort. I will go to him again and have already recommended him to some else..

Description of Work
One of my old fillings came out and needed to be replaced. I was able to get an appointment pretty quickly for him to look at what was needed. It was not urgent and I had no discomfort so I came back the following week after Thanksgiving for the work to be done. His receptionist and dental assistant were both very courteous and professional. I paid in cash and the price was reasonable.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

11/10/2014

Ana B.

It went extremely well. We are very pleased. Everyone is wonderful in the office, and it is the first time in a long time I did not feel I was being oversold anything by a dentist. Bravo.

Description of Work
I went for teeth cleaning but then I took my wife as well who had a crown put in and my mother had work done as well.

05/09/2013

Nicole G.

Overall he is great and I will continue going to him.

Description of Work
Dr. S has been my dentist for years. I love him and trust him with my normal dentist needs and in helping with my TMJ,

04/11/2013

Jean B.

I like him a lot, he is a professor at the University of Maryland. I have been seeing him for a year

Description of Work
Went to get a nightguard.

Category oral surgeons,pediatric dentist

03/15/2013

Jon C.

I like him. He is a good dentist. He was in a magazine maybe this year or previous year. I recommended him to my friends and they like him. He is very careful to make sure that I am comfortable. He makes sure that my child is comfortable and tells what he is going to do.

Description of Work
Dr. Savukinas is our dentist. I visited him last time for a cleaning.

03/17/2012

He is the greatest, and so is the office. He is so gentle and so attentive. If anyone has a problem going to the dentist, this is the dentist you should go to. The office staff is so great also. I see him every 6 months. He also teaches dentistry at the University of Maryland.

Description of Work
I lost two fillings and he just refilled them.

01/17/2012

GARRETT C.

He is great for children, even though he is not a pediatrics dentist. I have also found it easy to get an appoint and has great bedside manner. The receptionists are very easy to deal with and call me with appointment reminders.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Savukinas as my general dentist.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist

07/21/2011

Donna M.

Great, no problems, no fear, and I have a gagging problem during cleanings.

Description of Work
This is a very friendly office, and a compassionate and caring Dentist. I had my 6 month follow-up and cleaning. I'm alway greeted by the dentist, and asked how things are. After the hygeniest cleans my teeth, the dentist ask if I have any concerns or changes to my mouth, I would like to discuss. Dr Savukinas escorts you back to the front desk, reviewing with the front desk when your next appointment should be scheduled.

03/16/2011

Jon C.

He is a good dentist and I just like going to him. The staff is very nice.

Description of Work
Dr. John Savukinas has been my dentist for seven or eight years.

02/08/2011

Abram C G.

He is very caring, very thorough, and very professional. I have been going to him for about 15 years. The receptionists are very good and very responsive. The doctor would see us immediately if we have an emergency. He does not push anything on us that we do not want. I am very, very pleased with him.

Description of Work
Dr. Savukinas is my dentist. I last went to him to fix a chipped tooth.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Dentist oral surgeon, cosmetic, general, oral, maxillofacial & pediatrics.