Advanced Spine & Wellness Center

Chiropractic Care
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture

Advanced Spine & Wellness Center offers a unique and different approach to healthy living. We provide state-of-the-art chiropractic, physical therapy and acupuncture, helping our patients go beyond the resolution of symptoms to achieve optimal body function, performance and efficiency. Our mission is to help our patients achieve more active and healthy lifestyles. Combining structural corrective chiropractic, movement based physical therapy, acupuncture and fat-burning programs, we help you discover the path to living an active, healthy and pain free life. Our approach is drug-free, safe and natural. We are proud to say that our patients report one of the highest levels of practice member satisfaction in health care!....

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly, Dr. Andrew Hancock, and Dr. Patricia Richart and Dr. Michael Kebede specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning.

06/24/2015

09/12/2013

adjustments, PT & excercises have provided immediate relief - I will still require some follow up visits, but on the road to recovery

Description of Work
Stiff Shoulder muscles and neck pain

Category chiropractor,physical therapist

03/25/2013

Start to finish, very professional. This was only an assessment, so that was good overall.

Description of Work
Initial back assessment from Groupon brought me to this office. Very nice facility and friendly staff. Only reason I didn't go back is due to visit costs and distance from work (making appointments).

12/28/2012

I started to feel relief within the first 4 weeks. My flexibility got much better. The pain lessened. They did not attempt to convince me to keep up with treatment after it was evident I didn't need it anymore unlike many chiropractors. It's actually been a year since my treatment and I am still experiencing pain-free mobility in my neck about 98% of the time. Because of Advanced Spine and Wellnes...

Description of Work
I had a herniated disc C6-C7. The doctors took x-rays which showed the lack of curve in my neck. They were very gentle and compassionate as well as professional an d we set up a treatment plan that worked for me.

06/15/2012

As always they were very helpful. No only with getting an adjustment, but specific muscle relief, PT, and teaching me some specific exercises to assist with relief from spasms. Dr Paris has grown his business well, he continues to grow to provide the expertise and equipment to assist his patient in a full recovery and improved lifestyle.

Description of Work
Shoulder pain with back spasms

Category chiropractor,physical therapist

Chiropractic care, physical therapy, acupuncture & weight loss.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check